Make a donation

Author Topic: stupid parking ticket  (Read 3226 times)

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
Re: stupid parking ticket
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 04:20:33 pm »

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 04:20:47 pm »
hows that?  :smiley:

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 04:44:28 pm »
As you say. A bit petty and no common sense. Must be trying to get the revenue in before the new financial year

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 04:47:01 pm »
the shots that have your car clearly shown over the markings are from the front yes?

...you have no numberplate on the front yes?

numberplate required to prove it was your vehicle?

:popcornsoda:

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 04:57:05 pm »
As you say. A bit petty and no common sense. Must be trying to get the revenue in before the new financial year

None at all - review or commision I dont know the principle still stands that no common sense was used when applying the penalty. At the end of the day, I would accept the fine if I was causing a public obstruction causing people to have to drive around and around to find somewhere to park loosing the car park money but that wasnt the case. Plus it happened right after I parked so im presuming I was being watched on CCTV which begs the question why didnt he or she approach me before I walked out the car park and said "excuse me sir, to warn you as stated on this small text somewhere at the bottom of the crapply placed sign you shouldnt be parking over the bays can you please move?" to which I would of replied "of course good sir"

Yes VC they show me over the front but not really the side, the issue is me going over the line down the centre of the bays to divide them. no plate on the front yet its in the window but he's taken photos of both so can't really get away with saying "thats not my car"

they sent back another email saying Dear Sir/Madame despite all my emails saying Mr *facepalm* so i don't actually know whether im just getting emails back automatically or someone is writing them. They told me I had to wait 14 days even though I was told to expect a reply within 48 hours  :stupid: I think i will also mention that the picture he has taken of the sign does not clearly state that I wasn't allowed to park beyond the markings :stupid: makes me want to win more and more

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 05:01:55 pm »
if its not a parking ticket from the council then dont pay it i had a few off UKPC never paid any of them they wont take u to court either as it cost too much for them there is an article on the moneysavingexpert website about paying parking tickets
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline DanGB

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 12
  • Different
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 05:11:15 pm »
Hi nezquick, I take it the penatly is from Bexley. The  Notice to Owner forms from there are invalid, according to the parking adjudicator. I recently challenged a PCN notice and won. Do you want the details?
You only get the notice to owner form if they reject[ignore] your informal appeal.
Bexley council are notoriously bad for ther parking controls.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:23:31 pm by DanGB »
Seat Leon Mk2 TFSI sport 4WD sleeper - Breaking
Buld thread: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,45377.0.html

Offline Pummy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 10:44:50 pm »
www.pepipoo.co.u,

Godsend to challenge tickets, check it out but do it QUICKLY!