Make a donation

Author Topic: Part Number/Price Check Please ?  (Read 892 times)

Offline Johnny_tro

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
Part Number/Price Check Please ?
« on: April 08, 2012, 04:17:00 pm »
Can someone please confirm details for the follwing part number?

Part Number:  3B0 945 511A
What is it ?
and price?

Many thanks
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
Re: Part Number/Price Check Please ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 04:20:39 pm »
Can someone please confirm details for the follwing part number?

Part Number:  3B0 945 511A
What is it ?
and price?

Many thanks

Brake light switch mate, dont know how much but its been superseeded to 3b0945511D
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 04:24:33 pm »
lol - How you know that off the top of your head lol

So, do I just get the 3B0 945 511A? on my service guy said it was flagging up a fault
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 04:42:48 pm »
lol - How you know that off the top of your head lol

So, do I just get the 3B0 945 511A? on my service guy said it was flagging up a fault

Ive been fixing vdubs for to long lol

if you get one from the dealer or TPS it will be  3b0945511D number instead, over the years they just change little things so this new number could well be fitted in say a passat or new golf so they give it a new number or if they had problems with it they will fix the problems and change the letter on the end
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 04:43:12 pm »
Beek looking on the ebay to get one, can't locate these part numbers anywhere.....

Shall I just go to VW then? £10?