Make a donation

Author Topic: Insurance Fraud **Long Post**  (Read 5087 times)

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: Insurance Fraud **Long Post**
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:33 pm »
Stealth if your waving you pert rear end in front of RR i think it's you who should be worried, especially if he has his magic cloth with him.  :laugh: :laugh:

Gives a whole new meaning to term "rear-ended".  :scared:

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline ConeKiller

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:35 pm »

I see everyones points but im going to go against the grain

until you work in the industry, you don't realise who commits the fraud.

95% of all my case files at the moment involve people who are from either polish or asian backgrounds

i am not a racist, i treat everyone the same, but the facts are the majority of the fraud is committed by people from these backgrounds.

saying that, one thats been closed a few weeks back, guy pretended he crashed in to a tunnel wall in a country lane when avoiding a deer, claiming injury for 5 males in the car, left his phone on after making the inital call to make a claim, laughing with his mates how much they will claim for... they are all white males!

....Now the fact that you are someone on this forum who has 66 posts and therefore plenty to get a feel about what kind of guy you are (Oh sorry, are you a chick?), leads me to believe your words more than the words posted which we are discussing.

So perhaps it's a case of a few Asians/Polish spoiling the reputation of the majority. You could just as easily say that all folks living in posh houses in Surrey are con artists, or that all Black folks are stealers. Or even that all GTI drivers have no insurance.

Having said that, just as in any group of people, racial prejudices do exist and that includes the Police. But is there not a difference between racial prejudice and being a racist? Surely I am at liberty to say, for example, that I don't much like the Jewish stereotype of being mean because I fully realise they are not all like that.

I didn't mean they were all fraudsters, just the majority of fraudulent claims are made by those nationalities.

You can take my comments with a pinch of salt or not at all, I only speak from experience, im not a racist or member of the BNP lol  :happy2:

Offline cmdrfire

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 12:36:52 pm »
Didn't find this racist for the most part, but "white-born british national" peed me off a bit (I'm as British as anyone).

But this stuff happens, happened to my sister about six years ago. She was a smart girl and called the police at the first sign of nonsense and the third party buggered off.

I thought there were under tones in the way it has been written, you can write articles like this and more clearly state facts without the undertones.

I did see a piece on the tv the other night that 92% of all bank machine cash card fraud is commited by Romanian Nationals, and that was a police statistic, now i don't know about you but i think i know a way to reduce cash machine fraud by circa 92% over night. 

¬_¬