Make a donation

Author Topic: Interflora Discount Code  (Read 1467 times)

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
Interflora Discount Code
« on: January 27, 2012, 01:42:47 pm »
I doubt many of you are as organised as moi when it comes to flowers and gifts for SWMBO. :laugh:

However if you order your Valentines Day flowers for her before 31 Jan you can get 7% off the price (must be over £25)

The code is : january01

I just saved myself £4.27  :grin:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: Interflora Discount Code
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 02:06:55 pm »
I doubt many of you are as organised as moi when it comes to flowers and gifts for SWMBO. :laugh:

However if you order your Valentines Day flowers for her before 31 Jan you can get 7% off the price (must be over £25)

The code is : january01

I just saved myself £4.27  :grin:

Every little helps. Thinks intercept is on forces discount directory 10-15% codes normaly or sometimes free delivery

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:20:01 pm »
I had a quick look in FDD but couldn't find anything.

The deal i got had free delivery anyway so coupled with the 7% it wasn't too bad a saving. :happy2:

Offline gti yorks

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:43:05 pm »
Well, that hasn't turned out as planned, waited in all day for the flowers to turn up then as soon as I get in the bath the doorbell goes, mrs answers it, she shouts "it's a delivery but it's all damaged and why have you ordered a load of plates", WTF I think, jump out of the bath and run down and ask the fella what he's trying to deliver. He points at the battered box and I ask if it's flowers inside, don't sound like it he says. I said its supposed to be flowers, my mrs check the box and it's not for us, oh the driver says and has another rummage around in his van and eventually finds a box from inter flora.

Mrs loved them and they made her happy so I suppose I can't moan too much lol

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 11:07:29 am »
Well, that hasn't turned out as planned, waited in all day for the flowers to turn up then as soon as I get in the bath the doorbell goes, mrs answers it, she shouts "it's a delivery but it's all damaged and why have you ordered a load of plates", WTF I think, jump out of the bath and run down and ask the fella what he's trying to deliver. He points at the battered box and I ask if it's flowers inside, don't sound like it he says. I said its supposed to be flowers, my mrs check the box and it's not for us, oh the driver says and has another rummage around in his van and eventually finds a box from inter flora.

Mrs loved them and they made her happy so I suppose I can't moan too much lol

:grin:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 11:54:36 am »
Dont anybody order from iFlorist. I ordered a £35 bunch of lillies and roses via Quidco. They delivered the smallest bunch of flowers, which were the wrong ones. They have no contact number, i had to raise a support ticket on their sh*te website which hasnt even been looked at yet. I was so fuming yesterday.

Ive always ordered from Interflora in the past, and while they are about the most expensive, you always get an absolutely stunning bunch of flowers. This one was rubbish, and i will not ever use them again.

kgordon

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:06:40 pm »
keep your eyes on me guys i might be a spammer.  :wink:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:58:36 pm by Top Cat »