Make a donation

Author Topic: Chelsea vs barca  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
Re: Chelsea vs barca
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2012, 11:27:00 pm »
I'm sure that the following season (after liverpool won it) they said the winners should be in the tournament to defend the title. Consequently 5 English teams entered. Im willing to be proved wrong however!

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2012, 11:32:35 pm »
I'm sure that the following season (after liverpool won it) they said the winners should be in the tournament to defend the title. Consequently 5 English teams entered. Im willing to be proved wrong however!

In that case I hope its a great game and Chelski lose on penalties (Again :evilgrin:), Newcastle for CL and Chelski for UEFA  :drinking:

T.B.H I dont care who wins it  :signLOL:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 07:57:51 am »

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Liverpool_F.C._2005–06_UEFA_Champions_League_qualification

What's pretty clear is that there is no hard and fast rule, but they'd certainly make it easier for everyone by basing the qualification criteria on league position alone.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:03:41 am by andrewparker »