Make a donation

Author Topic: Wheel Alignment in Birmingham...Tyres R Us in Erdington...  (Read 2927 times)

Offline apples12

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 34
Wheel Alignment in Birmingham...Tyres R Us in Erdington...
« on: April 29, 2012, 05:38:14 pm »
Hi all...

Was looking around for reputable places to get my wheel alignment done from after having shocks/wishbones/ARB links changed and was pointed to.....

http://www.tyresrus.co.uk/home.htm

they use a 'Corghi' 4 wheel laser alignment system with a printout of the before and after readings, gives vehicle specific values. cost is £15 to adjust one corner then £5 per corner they adjust thereafter. so for all four adjustments i had done a total of £30.... car FINALLY tracks true and straight!

definitely worth a go if your nearby to them, took them 20minutes to do really helpful guys

:happy2:
MK6 GT TDI  - CW - LUX pack
GONE
MkV Golf 1.9TDI Sport in DBP, 160,000 miles and climbing!

Retrofits by me:GT front end,OEM bixenons with auto-levelling/washers, Valeo LED Rears, MFSW + Highline SWCM, Cruise Control, 30byte Highline CECM, Highline clocks, Rain/Light Sensor, Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror, RNS-510 LED (Ver H; SW: 4020), Fiscon Basic Bluetooth, MDI + Aux, Armrest, Reverse Camera LOW, TPMS..what next...

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
Re: Wheel Alignment in Birmingham...Tyres R Us in Erdington...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:59:22 pm »
thanks for this mine is in desperate need of tracking pulling to the left  gonna pay them a visit one ive had my bearings changed  :happy2:
golf mk5 1.9 tdi