Make a donation

Author Topic: Audis still Britain’s favourite car to have driving right up your arse  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
:signLOL:

And normally the super fast TDI version :notworthy:

I had a guy in an A3 Cabriolet right up my arse on an uphill bit of dual carriageway recently. I was in the outside lane following another car that was also overtaking and up stormed Audi man, flashing his lights and doing all sorts of interesting hand gestures. Unfortunately for him the guy in front of me pulled over, and I put half a mile between us :grin:

Just to confirm his mental disposition he then pulled up behind me at a roundabout, beeping his horn and treating me to some new hand gestures he'd obviously thought of on his long hard slog up the hill.

I lolled.

Offline dodds-gttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 34
  • Edinburgh
    • Email

I had a guy in an A3 Cabriolet right up my arse on an uphill bit of dual carriageway recently. I was in the outside lane following another car that was also overtaking and up stormed Audi man, flashing his lights and doing all sorts of interesting hand gestures. Unfortunately for him the guy in front of me pulled over, and I put half a mile between us :grin:

Just to confirm his mental disposition he then pulled up behind me at a roundabout, beeping his horn and treating me to some new hand gestures he'd obviously thought of on his long hard slog up the hill.

I lolled.

:signLOL:  :notworthy:  :signLOL: Lol at the above comment. It's tue though. You see so many of them racing along trying to pass everythng on the motorway in their TDIe's, etc. I've only got a remapped TDi but I still like to toy with them, just to annoy...  :laugh:

Even more interesting when self-important Audi man meets equally-self-important BMW man on the motorway.  :scared:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Ermmmm  :evilgrin:
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29

I lolled.

I guess it stands to reason being the tosser he is he felt the need to confirm the fact to you via the medium of international sign language  :rolleye:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:43:18 pm by Frenzy »

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
While atleast the beemers are having a bit of a break  :signLOL:
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
While atleast the beemers are having a bit of a break  :signLOL:

I had an Audi S3 (MKI) behind me tonight pullin out of VW after service, could see he was itching to have a go, flying out of junction behind me his little baseball capped head peering through the steering wheel (he was either VERY small or there was no front seat in his car!)  :grin:, I just laughed and sat at EXACTLY 40mph until the first turn off to the left (to avoid traffic up the road), he followed me so I pulled over at the shop (to get myself a paper) and just smiled at him as he went past, he looked really miffed for some reason  :signLOL:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
I have just spilt my f**king tea. The Audi in pic belongs to my Brother in law. For the purposes of this we will call him "Nick" (we might as well, that's his name :signLOL:) Anyway, just emailed him a link to this, can't wait to hear his reaction to this one. To be fair (and in the interest of family loyalty) he is not too bad but it does seem to be them taking over the mantle of "chief tosser" on the road.
 :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline Sammy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
I had a 55 plated audi A3 come up behind me the other day (right up my ass) and so i thought id show him and floored it and my car wasnt going anywhere! The A3 was gaining on me till it overtook! Then from the rear i see that it was a 3.2 and not a 2.0 TDI thank god, I had 5 passengers and the audi also had full car but hey I am stage 2 so i should be pulling harder?  :confused:
GTI MK5 with all the gooodies

K04 power going on soon!

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
Don't worry guys.....I'm usually just behind the Audi that's behind you.....getting my own back for VW's :evilgrin:
Golf R gone.

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=nnpnolp7iuc21cq6d00ilrsdkb&/topic,19740.0.html

Offline v1kkm

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
I think the BMW drivers are the most arrogant ones on the road....  anyone else agree? :smiley:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
All this driving so close is making a right mess of my paintwork - Fecking stones!!  :evilgrin:
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available