Make a donation

Author Topic: what a day  (Read 746 times)

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
what a day
« on: May 05, 2012, 09:20:19 pm »
well today has been one of thoses days, had all the bolt set issues, then a skoda wouldnt play ball, thinking the day was gonna pitta out to nothing i get a call asking if i want a 10ft by 16ft Concrete GARAGE, but i would have to move it :chicken: went round the blokes house to have a look, expecting to have to take it down, but to my suprise it was already in bits :laugh:, so i said i would have it, then i thought how am i gonna move that the mile from his house to mine?????? i was trying to call my younger brother when a lad i know pulled up in a merc flat bed recovery truck :drinking: i asked if he was free, he was, 2 hours later i have about 3 ton of concrete garage in my garage waiting for me to put it together  :jumpmove: will get some pics up tomorrow, all i will say is the 3 ft by 1ft concrete panels are very heavy, my mate even helped me unload aswell  :pomppomp:

Good times
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline monte

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
Re: what a day
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:33:40 pm »
One good turn deserves another phil  :happy2:

Glad you are having a bit of good fortune  :smiley:

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 10:34:51 am »
One good turn deserves another phil  :happy2:

Glad you are having a bit of good fortune  :smiley:

LOL my back and shoulders are aching today tho, and the kids think im gonna put it up today :stupid: might start the ground work, level it and dig a couple of foot down to put in a solid base, but and its a massive but, i dont think my back would take it and for some stupid reason ive put all the bits where i wanna build it, so will mean moving it all again lol
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 10:54:16 am »

What goes around comes around  :happy2:  Thanks again for running around on the GB