Make a donation

Author Topic: United Vs sh*tty.... Speak to me!  (Read 15664 times)

Offline MC71

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
Re: United Vs sh*tty.... Speak to me!
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2012, 10:36:19 pm »
Am a Spurs fan, REALLY need Sh*tty to beat those Y I muptards so we can sneak into 4th. Am not proud, will take any help we can get.
 :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2012, 10:50:12 pm »
Get in there u Blues!!!!

From a lifetime Liverpool fan!!!  :booty:

+1, YNWA Jussa!

It's a sad state of affairs that a club as big and as illustrious as Liverpool has to look on and  cheer for 'anyone but'. Shows how far they've fallen.  :P

Yes I am glad United will remain only 1 title ahead of Liverpool, and I hope City win the title as it'll be nice to see someone else win it other than United. And I wonder how many United fans will be cheering Liverpool on in the FA Cup Final on Sunday as we go for our second major trophy of the season?

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2012, 10:52:10 pm »
Get in there u Blues!!!!

From a lifetime Liverpool fan!!!  :booty:

+1, YNWA Jussa!

It's a sad state of affairs that a club as big and as illustrious as Liverpool has to look on and  cheer for 'anyone but'. Shows how far they've fallen.  :P

Yes I am glad United will remain only 1 title ahead of Liverpool, and I hope City win the title as it'll be nice to see someone else win it other than United. And I wonder how many United fans will be cheering Liverpool on in the FA Cup Final on Sunday as we go for our second major trophy of the season?

Fair enough  :happy2:

Was winding you up  :evilgrin:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:53 pm »
'Arry Redknapp, with your face like a melted candle :signLOL:

What happened Spurs fan, you were meant to be title contenders!? And now you're relying on clubs beating small time rivals like Newcastle! What a joke.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2012, 10:57:17 pm »
Ha, second major title of the season! It's funny how Liverpool fans are taking solace in their Cup triumph(s), seemingly turning their back on the one thing that really matters, the league! Who do you think you're kidding?!

Offline gobbleplease

• Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 48
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 10:59:54 pm »
Chelsea, tottenham, celtic and man city for the win !! And a new intercooler woop woop !
MK5 EDITION 30 - CW - REVO S2+ - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

MK7 GTI - ARRIVING DECEMBER

MK2 GTI - RB - 1.8T - GARAGE QUEEN

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 11:01:40 pm »
'Arry Redknapp, with your face like a melted candle :signLOL:

What happened Spurs fan, you were meant to be title contenders!? And now you're relying on clubs beating small time rivals like Newcastle! What a joke.

Harry looks like that because he had a terrible car crash at Italia 90, also the cause of his facial tic.

Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline liver

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 11:03:48 pm »
very quiet from the united fans

but if im been honest city still have it all to do in my eyes and im in favor of them doing it, not over yet by a long stretch but hope they hold out

no one can deny city were the better team

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 11:10:19 pm »
Ha, second major title of the season! It's funny how Liverpool fans are taking solace in their Cup triumph(s), seemingly turning their back on the one thing that really matters, the league! Who do you think you're kidding?!
Results have been terrible in the league, granted, but it takes a long time to build a top side, and from where we were when Kenny took over, things are on the up. The performances in the league have not reflected in results, and in Gerrard and Suarez, with two or 3 more world class signings, Liverpool will be a far stronger force in the league next year. And I'm sorry, but there's not a club in the country that wouldn't love the cup double!!

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2012, 11:12:45 pm »
Get in there u Blues!!!!

From a lifetime Liverpool fan!!!  :booty:

+1, YNWA Jussa!

It's a sad state of affairs that a club as big and as illustrious as Liverpool has to look on and  cheer for 'anyone but'. Shows how far they've fallen.  :P

More chance of platting p*ss mate! Liverpool are very very average team n only you blinkered scousers think otherwise. Theyd struggle to be a top 8 team these days nevermind 1 of the big 4 now + 5 wi the scum.
And as bein on the up?  P-haaaaa What a jest.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:20:43 pm by Bazgti »

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2012, 11:16:09 pm »
Results have been terrible in the league, granted, but it takes a long time to build a top side, and from where we were when Kenny took over, things are on the up. The performances in the league have not reflected in results, and in Gerrard and Suarez, with two or 3 more world class signings, Liverpool will be a far stronger force in the league next year. And I'm sorry, but there's not a club in the country that wouldn't love the cup double!!

I can't see Suarez staying at Liverpool, not just because of the evra incident but top players want to be playing in the champions league and fighting for titles.

And do you really think a top top player would turn down city, united, Chelsea etc and go to Liverpool? I don't think it's enough to be a big club anymore. I think players like nasri choosing city over united is a case in point.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2012, 11:16:58 pm »
Liverpool have haemorraged money on "world class" signings. Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson, Stuart Downing, all in excess of £20 million!!!

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2012, 11:22:04 pm »
Liverpool have haemorraged money on "world class" signings. Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson, Stuart Downing, all in excess of £20 million!!!

Nail, hit and head.... :happy2:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2012, 11:25:29 pm »
The thing is, the "Evra incident", and their poor league performance will totally over shadow everything. The Suarez/Evra spat in particular was a PR disaster. Liverpool attracted a new breed of haters, not because of what happened, but because of how they, and in particular Kenny, handled it. It was comical, cringe full, and disgusting.

R32UK

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 12:03:37 am »
Liverpool fan here... from leeds, so you wont be surprised to hear hahahahahahahahahaha man pooo!  :signLOL: :signLOL: