Make a donation

Author Topic: United Vs sh*tty.... Speak to me!  (Read 15663 times)

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
Re: United Vs sh*tty.... Speak to me!
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2012, 07:58:10 pm »
Go fulham  :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2012, 08:03:12 pm »
Has to be considered a pretty big game for Liverpool this. Finishing 9th would have to be considered pretty disastrous right?

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2012, 08:12:54 pm »
Has to be considered a pretty big game for Liverpool this. Finishing 9th would have to be considered pretty disastrous right?

Do you support Newcastle Andrew.  :smiley:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2012, 08:16:16 pm »

Through and through. Lifetime supporter. Cut me and I bleed black and white etc etc.

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2012, 08:18:09 pm »

Indeed it would. Can't argue with that.  :sad1:

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2012, 08:18:20 pm »

Genuine question though. I'm interested to know any Liverpool fans thoughts on finishing at the wrong end of the top 10... nothing at all to do with Newcastles overachievement this season.

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2012, 08:21:29 pm »
Another genuine question, how long does dalgleish get if this form continues? Don't get me wrong, I'm completely against trigger happy chairman, it just seems like the people calling for hodgson's head can't keep quiet for too much longer.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2012, 08:26:12 pm »

Through and through. Lifetime supporter. Cut me and I bleed black and white etc etc.

I find myself asking 'should you really be kicking Liverpool when they are down'  Newcastle a serial self harmer's and even i feel the pain you guys suffer year after year. MR Ashley is a Cnut! and will strip your team of it's asset's if you don't get 4th.

After all, it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.  :P

On a seperate note, my works lap-top, spell checker always tries to change your name to undertaker.  :laugh:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2012, 08:31:57 pm »
Er, I wasn't "kicking them when they're down"... like I said, genuine question from a football fan who can't be the only one surprised at their league position. I take no pleasure from it.

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2012, 08:34:31 pm »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
People seem to forget that a year and a half ago Liverpool were in turmoil, Hicks and Gillett did their best to kill the club, and when Hodgson left we were fast approaching the relegation zone.  Kenny turned things around in the second part of last season, but there's no denying it, this league campaign has been an absolute disaster. I blame Comolli, who has bullsh*tted his way into a number of similar jobs, and the acquisitions for which he has been responsible have been toilet in my opinion, other than Suarez and Enrique.

So I'm not sure Kenny is wholly responsible. With two more world class players including a world class goalscorer I think Liverpool will be a league force again, and in answering your question, I think he deserves at least another 18 months to turn things around and get Liverpoool back in the Champions League.  

Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2012, 08:39:05 pm »
 :congrats:

If only there were a few more supporters With this view  :happy2:

Rather than calling for the managers head after a few games.

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2012, 08:50:18 pm »
:congrats:

If only there were a few more supporters With this view  :happy2:

Rather than calling for the managers head after a few games.

That man has done so much for the club and the city of Liverpool. He has an incredible football brain and I'm sure he will turn it around sooner than the Haters are predicting. It's the Liverpool way to give the man a fair chance. And no-one will ever forget how he personally attended every funeral of every victim of Hillsborough. It had a devstating affect on him, and it is so heartwarming to see him back at the helm. He deserves every success he has in this period of management.

R32UK

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2012, 09:06:37 pm »
I wouldnt get rid of kenny. As for liverpool league position... its not been good enough, as simple as that. He should however be given another season to help the team gel.

I would be very happy if Man city won the league and man poo ended up with nothing though  :pomppomp:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2012, 09:07:45 pm »
Good news for Spurs fans that Roy Hodgson has been appointed the poison chalice that is the England Managers job.  :happy2:

Oh and Fulham beating Liverpool 1-0  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Gotta kick the scousers while they are down  :P, they been shocking this season (and the last few were not too great either), I am sure with the right signings and leadership they can continue to be a top half of the table club  :signLOL:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:12:14 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2012, 09:10:16 pm »

Looks like the reserves are playing, Quite a big game on Saturday  :wink: