Make a donation

Author Topic: *****FOOTBALL THREAD*****  (Read 41549 times)

Offline MC71

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
Re: *****FOOTBALL THREAD*****
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2012, 10:20:06 pm »
Its official....

Jus at work in Manchester. City fans are classless to55ers!

Win 1 thing n automatically theyre the best team that ever existed. Past history means nothin,united are sh*t and arent a force anymore. SAF is past his best. N an individual penis wouldnt be told anythin different. Rather than discuss his stupid out burst hed rather sing munich n SAF dying songs.

You seem a little perturbed there fella, bad day?

I am a Tottenham fan and I can tell you this , if we had won the Leauge after 51 years (in our case) I would be milking it for all it's worth and all my friends, none of who are Lillywhites, would not hear the end of it until next season. Its called "bragging rights" and in Man' City's case is deserved.
 :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2012, 10:29:57 pm »
Likewise, Blackpool were a credit to the Premier League last season and I hope they return. Fat Sam, Gold, and Sullivan can rot in the lower leagues.

Amen brother!  :notworthy:

R32UK

« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2012, 11:22:38 pm »
Its official....

Win 1 thing n automatically theyre the best team that ever existed. Past history means nothin,united are sh*t and arent a force anymore. SAF is past his best. N an individual penis wouldnt be told anythin different. Rather than discuss his stupid out burst hed rather sing munich n SAF dying songs.

Suck it up and enjoy  :booty:

funny how man u fans are suddenly talking about past history  :signLOL:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2012, 12:35:00 am »
Its official....

Suck it up and enjoy  :booty:

funny how man u fans are suddenly talking about past history  :signLOL:

I am not looking at "past history" (our trophy room is well stocked tho whereas City's is a recently cleaned lonely shelf  :happy2:), I am very much looking forward to the next season and hoping we can show that City are a one season wonder like Blackburn :signLOL:

Well done to City and Roll on August  :happy2:

3 of my mates are City fans (2 of them who I spoke to and congratulated, both know not to bother trying to goad me about it as like I said its a game and they knew about my backing city anyway) and 2 of them told me that some of the songs being sung are sick and classless but its to be expected after that long I suppose, best way to shut em up is win next season!

MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

R32UK

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2012, 08:51:09 am »
I have many man u supporting friends... however on this occasion I have decided not to phone them all and rub their faces in it. Instead I follow the course of brief reminders throughout the off season as to how they were robbed last minute by their noisy neighbours!  :grin:

It all fun and jokes at the end of the day. You pick your team and stick with them through thick and thin (unless you were previously a man u supporter, then chavski, then man u and now a citeh).

Every dog has its day  :jumpmove:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2012, 11:03:32 am »

It all fun and jokes at the end of the day. You pick your team and stick with them through thick and thin (unless you were previously a man u supporter, then chavski, then man u and now a citeh).

Every dog has its day  :jumpmove:

Your forgetting Arsenal  :signLOL:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2012, 04:21:41 pm »
So... Kenny's gone...

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2012, 04:34:09 pm »
So... Kenny's gone...

Thought he was "The saviour"  :signLOL:

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2012, 04:37:20 pm »
So... Kenny's gone...

A lot a fans from different teams maybe a bit gutted to hear that!  :signLOL:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2012, 04:41:27 pm »
I know, I'm a bit worried they stand a chance of being considered "competition" come August.

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2012, 04:41:50 pm »
Why me?.......................

BECAUSE YOUR S**T  :signLOL:

R32UK

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2012, 05:13:31 pm »
the 'word' seems to be that they were not keen on kenny from the start. however given 5 months to prove himself he did very well, and with the supporters backing he was hard to overlook.

I find it ridiculous how many times the manager gets the chop for underperforming players. find me another manger that has won the PL with 2 different clubs and won as much as he has as a player.

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2012, 05:24:35 pm »
the 'word' seems to be that they were not keen on kenny from the start. however given 5 months to prove himself he did very well, and with the supporters backing he was hard to overlook.

I find it ridiculous how many times the manager gets the chop for underperforming players. find me another manger that has won the PL with 2 different clubs and won as much as he has as a player.

Spot on with everything you say there BUT Liverpool have had the funds for big purchases and have still managed their worst Leauge position in 20 something years.
 I am not a Liverpool supporter but those that are must be pulling their hair out in frustration, yes the players have under performed and many are not good enough for any Premier Leauge club let a loan a so called "big club" such as Liverpool but it all comes down from the manager, who they buy, who plays, what formation, what tactics blah blah blah and keeping Dalglish because of past achievements is wrong, only my opinion.

R32UK

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2012, 05:45:15 pm »

Spot on with everything you say there BUT Liverpool have had the funds for big purchases and have still managed their worst Leauge position in 20 something years.
 I am not a Liverpool supporter but those that are must be pulling their hair out in frustration, yes the players have under performed and many are not good enough for any Premier Leauge club let a loan a so called "big club" such as Liverpool but it all comes down from the manager, who they buy, who plays, what formation, what tactics blah blah blah and keeping Dalglish because of past achievements is wrong, only my opinion.

Yep... based on recent results, the team performances were not good enough. The manager is always responsible for their signings. He propably got longer than most, simply down to the fact that many expected there players to do better.

However a manager that has won the championship 4 times, and done it with 2 different clubs does command some respect. Its just a shame that it seems to come from the fans, rather than to a few so-called footballers whom he signed and handed contracts worth millions of pounds. I think FSG had other ideas from day 1.. I dont think it will take them long to name a replacement.

However if they get this wrong  :scared:

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2012, 06:09:56 pm »

Yep... based on recent results, the team performances were not good enough. The manager is always responsible for their signings. He propably got longer than most, simply down to the fact that many expected there players to do better.

However a manager that has won the championship 4 times, and done it with 2 different clubs does command some respect. Its just a shame that it seems to come from the fans, rather than to a few so-called footballers whom he signed and handed contracts worth millions of pounds. I think FSG had other ideas from day 1.. I dont think it will take them long
to name a replacement.

However if they get this wrong  :scared:

I'm all for staying with the same manager and at the end of the season take stock and go from there. I think the days are long gone where a club (or it's supporters) sticks with their manager if results are not what's expected or anticipated.
Look at my team, Spurs, before "the Legend that is Harry" came along we went through managers at an alarming rate. No manager is ever given the time to build a team over 2,3 or 4 years.
For example - Everton have no money at all and every year they stay up (usually with no problem) and it's down to the SAME manager, they don't get scared mid season and sack him, they put their faith in him and it's paid off. Look at Wolves, sack Mick and they went down, not saying they would have stayed up with him but it's the stability and continuity that the same person brings that helps.