Make a donation

Author Topic: Unicorn motor developments custom maps  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Sammy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Unicorn motor developments custom maps
« on: May 03, 2012, 12:48:13 pm »
Has anyone heard of the above company? I have word from another forum member that they do good custom maps, has anyone got any sort of experience with them?

They are based in Stockport Manchester
GTI MK5 with all the gooodies

K04 power going on soon!

Offline martziniuk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
Re: Unicorn motor developments custom maps
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:01:59 pm »
Yeah my mates got one of their maps on his K04 S4, he says it's much better than his old MRC one. I have noticed it runs a richer mixture than his last map and there is more smoke on WOT but it does feel quick from the passenger seat.
Mk2 Octavia vRS with K04 conversion, 3"TBE & Decat, APR HPFP, BDM Intake, S3 I/C, Sachs clutch & Unicorn custom map, S3 brakes, AP coilovers, THS mounts.

B8.5 Audi S4 with uprated pulley and unicorn Stage 2

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
Re: Unicorn motor developments custom maps
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 04:50:30 pm »
Rick hasn't really ventured into the TFSI scene yet so alot of people will not have heard of him on here. Hes fairly well known for doing very good things over on audisrs with B5 S4/RS4's having recently developed his own launch control and flat shift system that works on the OEM ECU which i'm led to beleive hasn't been done before...

He's just done me a stage 1 type map for my Edition 30 which is very good and is currently devloping my stage 2+ map so hopefully in the next few weeks it will all be done and we will have some power figures of what he can do.  :happy2:

He also does generic off the shelf maps too.  :smiley:
| Mk7 R |

Vehicle Diagnostics inc VCDS, Vehicle Remapping and any other diagnostics in the North West area, PM me.