Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone with a genuine Vag Commander in/around the North West? Help needed!  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
Yo guys.

Need a bit of help, i need someone with a genuine copy of Vag Commander to help me code my new highline cluster into my car. The cluster has been reset so is like a new cluster but my VCDS doesnt want to code the immo in.

So yeah, anyone around the NW with a copy? I'm in Liverpool but will travel and obviously pay if anyone helps me out!

Cheers, Dave. Call me/Txt me if poss... 07799073638.
| Mk7 R |

Vehicle Diagnostics inc VCDS, Vehicle Remapping and any other diagnostics in the North West area, PM me.

Offline stevw1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
I'll be going to see Darren (MORTYGTTDI) in a few days, he can do it for you. Has VAG COM and knows how to use it  :happy2:

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Could do with it doing before Tuesday though?
| Mk7 R |

Vehicle Diagnostics inc VCDS, Vehicle Remapping and any other diagnostics in the North West area, PM me.

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Isn't Vag Commander £1000s of pounds? Think it's dealership only mate, the Audi retrofit master NHN gets the dealership to code clocks too I believe
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
I think the cheapest option on vag commander is about £2500 there are loads of addons and can get upto the £10k mark

Offline skard

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 245
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,62636
Do you know the history of your 'new' cluster?
I think they can only be reprogrammed once, so if they've already been retrofitted from a donor car, then 'reset', I don't think the VCDS procedure will work. I've never tried it (always use the below method) so stand to be corrected.

However if your current clocks and the new ones end in part number x70/71/72 then a cheapo Vag Commander cable will do it using the 'copy and paste' method.
Used to have Edition 30 - number 009 and a GT TDI 140.
Now have an S4 B8 Avant (stage 2)

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
Haven't Awesome got it?

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Kalu is going to have a look at it now so no longer needed.  :happy2:
| Mk7 R |