Make a donation

Author Topic: WANKERS on Ebay  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
WANKERS on Ebay
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:23:01 pm »
im pissed off big time, we have been looking to buy a transporter for camping going to shows in, that sort of thing, wanted to buy one that needs a bit of work but still usable, found one in Exeter (40 miles from home) ideal, right colour, age, spec everything, so i email the owner asking if he has a buy it now and he replys with a price, which to be fair was a good price, so i arrange to go and look at it this afternoon at 2pm, now gets to 1pm just about to get in the car and leave, phone rings, his misses has gone out and left him with the kids so it will have to be later :confused: so we arrange 3pm, not a problem, i set about transfering money into my card accounts so i can withdraw the cash from about 6 accounts, Then 2pm he calls me to say his mate listed it on Ebay and has arranged for someone else to look at it now and he will let me know when i can go and look, ive had enough at this point, so i just said ok mate not a problem, he said he will let me know if its still forsale and i replied with, nah its ok i will get one else where, he couldnt believe it when i said that, he asked why i was no longer interested so i told him, its because he had messed me around, cash had all been sorted, why the f*ck do people mess you around so much for something that is so easy, if he had been up front from the start that would have been different, one things for sure if he rings later and says its still forsale and asks if i wanna look at it i will say yeah ok and then say but the figure we agreed thro email wont be what i offer, wanker, i could have taken the kids out for the day rather than hang around waiting to go to Exeter

Rant over
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline edd666999

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
Re: WANKERS on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 02:45:38 pm »
im pissed off big time, we have been looking to buy a transporter for camping going to shows in, that sort of thing, wanted to buy one that needs a bit of work but still usable, found one in Exeter (40 miles from home) ideal, right colour, age, spec everything, so i email the owner asking if he has a buy it now and he replys with a price, which to be fair was a good price, so i arrange to go and look at it this afternoon at 2pm, now gets to 1pm just about to get in the car and leave, phone rings, his misses has gone out and left him with the kids so it will have to be later :confused: so we arrange 3pm, not a problem, i set about transfering money into my card accounts so i can withdraw the cash from about 6 accounts, Then 2pm he calls me to say his mate listed it on Ebay and has arranged for someone else to look at it now and he will let me know when i can go and look, ive had enough at this point, so i just said ok mate not a problem, he said he will let me know if its still forsale and i replied with, nah its ok i will get one else where, he couldnt believe it when i said that, he asked why i was no longer interested so i told him, its because he had messed me around, cash had all been sorted, why the f*ck do people mess you around so much for something that is so easy, if he had been up front from the start that would have been different, one things for sure if he rings later and says its still forsale and asks if i wanna look at it i will say yeah ok and then say but the figure we agreed thro email wont be what i offer, wanker, i could have taken the kids out for the day rather than hang around waiting to go to Exeter

Rant over

i agree  :happy2:

Offline MC71

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 02:59:58 pm »
im pissed off big time, we have been looking to buy a transporter for camping going to shows in, that sort of thing, wanted to buy one that needs a bit of work but still usable, found one in Exeter (40 miles from home) ideal, right colour, age, spec everything, so i email the owner asking if he has a buy it now and he replys with a price, which to be fair was a good price, so i arrange to go and look at it this afternoon at 2pm, now gets to 1pm just about to get in the car and leave, phone rings, his misses has gone out and left him with the kids so it will have to be later :confused: so we arrange 3pm, not a problem, i set about transfering money into my card accounts so i can withdraw the cash from about 6 accounts, Then 2pm he calls me to say his mate listed it on Ebay and has arranged for someone else to look at it now and he will let me know when i can go and look, ive had enough at this point, so i just said ok mate not a problem, he said he will let me know if its still forsale and i replied with, nah its ok i will get one else where, he couldnt believe it when i said that, he asked why i was no longer interested so i told him, its because he had messed me around, cash had all been sorted, why the f*ck do people mess you around so much for something that is so easy, if he had been up front from the start that would have been different, one
things for sure if he rings later and says its still forsale and asks if i wanna look at it i will say yeah ok and then say but the figure we agreed thro email wont be what i offer, wanker, i could have taken the kids out for the day rather than hang around waiting to go to Exeter

Rant over

What you want to do is buy it on eBay (through a mates account) and then not pay for it, really stretch it out which should be enough to piss him right off and will cheer you up no end. Then in a week or so give him a bell, ask if it's still for sale, offer less and Bobs your Uncle. it's a win win.
 :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:54:19 pm »
And breath..........................

The propencity to cross the path of a Douche Bag does seem to be on the increase recently, must be something in the air/ water.  Hope you find another suitable vehicle soon.  :happy2:
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI