Make a donation

Author Topic: Dominican Republic - Talk to me  (Read 1575 times)

Offline simonp

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
Re: Dominican Republic - Talk to me
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 01:07:48 am »
If I were going back to the Caribbean it would have to be to the Virgin Islands...

british or US?

I went to St John and St Thomas in the USVI. Only a whistlestop on a Caribbean cruise out of Miami, but I thought it was lovely. I'd imagine you could do the Brit bit, too, given more time, as they're all pretty close (bar St Croix)?

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 10:35:36 pm »
Well it had to happen. Holiday booked for Jan 2013 and Cancun it is.
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 10:43:39 pm »
I had one of my best hols ever at Cancun. one of the beaches was the best i have ever seen, massive opel blue waves crashing in.   :love: careful swimming though the current was fierce, i nearly needed rescuing.  :laugh:
Also i cant remember the name but we went on a trip to some resort park with a mayan river running through some caves which you can snorkel through. It was a great day out they even played ancient football were the only way you could score was with your arse.  :signLOL: i kid you not.

Offline Wild Bean

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 11:16:39 pm »

Also i cant remember the name but we went on a trip to some resort park with a mayan river running through some caves which you can snorkel through. It was a great day out they even played ancient football were the only way you could score was with your arse.  :signLOL: i kid you not.

Top Cat is referring to Xel Ha on the Riviera Maya, i agree a good day out when you're bored of the beach.... Enjoy :happy2: