Make a donation

Author Topic: My Bagged mk 5 Gti build thread  (Read 283959 times)

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: My Bagged mk 5 Gti build thread
« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2010, 07:25:59 pm »
i dont think he wants to show u what he is doing before its first outing on the shows  :grin: i know what he is up to and its going to look the dogs guys  :drool:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2010, 09:59:27 pm »
Thats what intrigues me - fair play if he wants to reveal as a complete project, can't wait  :party:
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2010, 10:02:26 pm »
Thats what intrigues me - fair play if he wants to reveal as a complete project, can't wait  :party:

Get yourself to Ultimate dubs as thats where he is showing it first. Oh and its a good show!  :laugh:  :happy2:

Offline plush-automotive

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #498 on: February 15, 2010, 08:33:44 am »
yeh sorry guys i just want to complete the interior and show it as a whole with someone who is decent with a camera lol. There really isnt that many updates at the minute though i'm flat out on 4 other cars i need to get done for ultimate dubs lol. 5 cars 5 weeks :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

Offline Jaywoo-GTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #499 on: February 15, 2010, 09:17:40 am »
Keep up the awesome work mate, every car i have seen come outta Plush is nothin but perfection, Cant wait to see yours at UD gonna be some really sweet MK5's there this year.

Offline plush-automotive

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2010, 11:25:19 am »
Keep up the awesome work mate, every car i have seen come outta Plush is nothin but perfection, Cant wait to see yours at UD gonna be some really sweet MK5's there this year.

Cheers mate,

comments like this make the long hours lack of sleep make it all worth while lol.

Mines hit and miss wheather it'll make it as unfortunatly my car comes last really. but we shall see ha ha :drinking:

Offline Jaywoo-GTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2010, 02:26:44 pm »
Nice to hear your busy although bet its takin a good chunk of your social life away.
Would love to see your car there but if not i know there will be plenty of other cars representing your work.

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #502 on: February 15, 2010, 04:09:59 pm »
Thats why I keep bugging you for an update because you go to the extremes and do everything and its great workmanship. I will try get down to UD but i'm between jobs at the minute and waiting on the new one to start so I need to keep a limit to my spending. Also could do with a nice Dub to drive myself down there.  :driver:
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline plush-automotive

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2010, 08:47:06 pm »
Nice to hear your busy although bet its takin a good chunk of your social life away.
Would love to see your car there but if not i know there will be plenty of other cars representing your work.

Social life whats a social life ha ha it's my birthday today and spent all day on del boys car to get it ready for him lol. Yes there will be a good 5-6 cars there with some over hauls including this months cover of PVW with a few changes since the feature lol.

Thats why I keep bugging you for an update because you go to the extremes and do everything and its great workmanship. I will try get down to UD but i'm between jobs at the minute and waiting on the new one to start so I need to keep a limit to my spending. Also could do with a nice Dub to drive myself down there.  :driver:

Ha ha it's only 5 weeks away and then i'll drop some pictures up sorry for being lame but i jus think as a whole it'll look better than the odd bits and peice trimmed.

This forum will be the first to know of any updates promise dudes

Offline MR02LOW

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
    • Ironkilla Gym Apparel
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9122.0.html
« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2010, 01:06:35 pm »

Social life whats a social life ha ha it's my birthday today and spent all day on del boys car to get it ready for him lol. Yes there will be a good 5-6 cars there with some over hauls including this months cover of PVW with a few changes since the feature lol.

oh dont mate, i almost felt bad then when i read that, but i realised you were on the computer and not working so im not fussed now!......  :P anyway i already owe you a beer or 75 next time we're out SEMA FTW mate i reckon!! :happy2:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 02:24:35 pm by del boy »

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2010, 02:47:47 pm »
 :popcornsoda: :popcornsoda:

Offline neil-eclipse

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #506 on: February 25, 2010, 09:11:53 pm »
What is taking sooooooooooooo long Luke...  :P

Offline .:GTI|SUNNY:.

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 11
  • I spend too much time on this forum, I'm addicted
« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2010, 04:28:33 am »
Awesome Car!!!

love the progress of this.....i love every mod on the car so far, but for me the best mod is the small mod e.g the air ride console on the headliner, it looks OEM, great job on the that  :happy2:

Here's two pics i took at ED38 2009

:happy2:
| Tornado Red GTI |

Offline plush-automotive

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #508 on: February 26, 2010, 08:26:21 am »

Alright dude fancy seeing you on here. I dunno whats taking so long to be fair i guess it's having to mince around for delboy all the time swapping his flippin mirror covers every 2 minutes  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Maybe i'll get time to work on the car this weekend ha ha.

Awesome Car!!!

love the progress of this.....i love every mod on the car so far, but for me the best mod is the small mod e.g the air ride console on the headliner, it looks OEM, great job on the that  :happy2:

awesome pics dude.

Thanks for the kind comments the tech guy from airlift said that i'd be redesigning his products if i carry on this way lol.  I told him in vegas i just pulled the product to peices and intergrated it into my steering wheel and flushed it into the sunglasses holder etc.

Working on getting the fuel tank to lay this year, laying frame was soooooooooo last year lol  :rolleye: :rolleye:

Offline .:GTI|SUNNY:.

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 11
  • I spend too much time on this forum, I'm addicted
« Reply #509 on: February 26, 2010, 10:09:40 pm »

Alright dude fancy seeing you on here. I dunno whats taking so long to be fair i guess it's having to mince around for delboy all the time swapping his flippin mirror covers every 2 minutes  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Maybe i'll get time to work on the car this weekend ha ha.

Awesome Car!!!

awesome pics dude.

Thanks for the kind comments the tech guy from airlift said that i'd be redesigning his products if i carry on this way lol.  I told him in vegas i just pulled the product to peices and intergrated it into my steering wheel and flushed it into the sunglasses holder etc.

Working on getting the fuel tank to lay this year, laying frame was soooooooooo last year lol  :rolleye: :rolleye:
truely nice work, especially with it hooked up to the steering wheel, you have any pictures of the air console switched on, would like to see how the display is when it's on.  :smiley:
| Tornado Red GTI |