• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
Re: Ted
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 03:10:20 pm »
That looks jokes :happy2:

So many decent movies out this year.
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 03:14:14 pm »
This is on my watch list. Losing count of the amount of films ive seen already this year since joining Cineworld unlimited. Really looking forward to this one, looks hilarious.

MIB3 this week, Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus next week. So many more summer blockbusters to come as well.  :star:

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 03:57:22 pm »
Prometheus

CANNOT wait to see that - absolutely love the Alien franchise
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 04:00:38 pm »
This is on my watch list. Losing count of the amount of films ive seen already this year since joining Cineworld unlimited. Really looking forward to this one, looks hilarious.

MIB3 this week, Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus next week. So many more summer blockbusters to come as well.  :star:

Just signed up for the Cineworld Unlimited at our local Cineworld in Sussex. Seems silly not to for £30 a month (2 of us) with discount on all food and advance screenings as well, and the new IMAX). My list of films to see looks like yours, only problem is that mine looks nothing like my wife's list. Ted is the only Movie we agree on.
 :signLOL:
Really looking forward to Prometheus and the next Batman movie.
 :happy2:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:02:13 pm by MC71 »

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »

My list of films to see looks like yours, only problem is that mine looks nothing like my wife's list. Ted is the only Movie we agree on.

....So you haven't shown her the trailer! Ted seems to be very much a 'blokes flick' as opposed to a 'chicks flick'.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 04:36:04 pm »
I'm looking forward to this and the batman movie went last night and watched the dicatator couldn't stop laughing
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 04:52:15 pm »

My list of films to see looks like yours, only problem is that mine looks nothing like my wife's list. Ted is the only Movie we agree on.

....So you haven't shown her the trailer! Ted seems to be very much a 'blokes flick' as opposed to a 'chicks flick'.

Oh yeah, she's seen it. She tried not to laugh (she tried very,very hard not to laugh) but could not stop herself. She tries hard to be the "adult" in our marriage but alas, she fails!
 We have a trade off, she's sees a film I want (usually a sci-fi or childishly funny film) then I have to sit through a mushy, weepy, true life love story she wants to see.
 :happy2:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 05:11:52 pm »

MIB3 this week, Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus next week. So many more summer blockbusters to come as well.  :star:

. My list of films to see looks like yours, only problem is that mine looks nothing like my wife's list. Ted is the only Movie we agree on.

Best option is to go with a few couples, all the lads watch prometheus (in silence and talk about it AFTER the film and not during) and all the girls can Yap ask as many questions to each other as they like through the film while crying their way through the latest Weepy  :signLOL:

I stopped taking girls to cinema when I was 23, I got sick of them talking and ruining it  :signLOL:, now its strictly mates only  :happy2:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:14:44 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 05:19:59 pm »
^^^^ sounds like a man with first hand knowledge of this situation. Might start a new threat "most girly film you were ever forced to see".

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 05:24:04 pm »
^^^^ sounds like a man with first hand knowledge of this situation. Might start a new threat "most girly film you were ever forced to see".

Yup 5 years of being asked "Who is that?, why has he done that?, why did he shoot her?, why did she not run?, he should have married the nice girl, can you stroke my hair while we watch the film?, (err no!, I get that engrossed in a film its a struggle to remember to breathe, let alone breathe - watch film and try to feign affection and stroke your hair) AARRGGHHHHHHHH shut up and watch the film!!!!!!!!!!!

My paitience in a cinema last about 10 seconds

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:25:46 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 07:19:42 pm »

Might start a new threat "most girly film you were ever forced to see".

....That could be very amusing  :happy2:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »

Yup 5 years of being asked "Who is that?, why has he done that?, why did he shoot her?, why did she not run?, he should have married the nice girl, can you stroke my hair while we watch the film?, (err no!, I get that engrossed in a film its a struggle to remember to breathe, let alone breathe - watch film and try to feign affection and stroke your hair) AARRGGHHHHHHHH shut up and watch the film!!!!!!!!!!!

My paitience in a cinema last about 10 seconds

^^^^ I see you've been to the cinema with my good lady too.  :signLOL:

Gets a little easier at home as there's always good old Sky+ to the rescue with it's magic pause button. God know how i managed without it before, gets used a great deal in our houe, when I need to explain the plot (more than once), give a run down of the characters, not easy when they are Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves, Aliens, Wizards, Superheroes and then theres their relationships to each other (this takes even more time), and of course i will need to reiterate 2/3 or possibly 4 times that it's not real, only make believe, and there's no need to cry when the bloody horse/dog/whale/pig or even (god forbid) person dies!!!
  :wink:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 10:24:42 pm »
My Mrs is a proper movie buff too, The Raid was one of her favourite films this year so far.  :wink: We both agreed Avengers was a 5* movie.

Her film list is the same as my film list, she doesnt want to go and watch "What to expect when you're expecting either". I know, ive got it good.

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • Mk7 R
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 10:43:47 pm »
My Mrs is a proper movie buff too, The Raid was one of her favourite films this year so far.  :wink: We both agreed Avengers was a 5* movie.

Her film list is the same as my film list, she doesnt want to go and watch "What to expect when you're expecting either". I know, ive got it good.

You lucky man, if you tell me that she knows the off-side rule in Football then I will be SUPER envious!!  :signLOL:
 My wife flatly refused to see Avengers (she "dosent do make believe"). Luckily my sister and her hubby usually go with us so its boys in one direction and girls in the other if it's one we don't agree on. Although if we go with no.2 daughter she joins the boys, loves her sci-fi and horror, I've trained her well much to her mothers announce!!
 :evilgrin:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 10:47:22 pm »
She does know the offside rule. But neither of us are into footy. Both of us are mega into Motorsport though. She is my F1 viewing buddy.

We are going to the 'Ring in August for the 4th time, both of us wish we could live out there every time we go.