All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What format should the Calendar take? Vote please

<< < (2/2)

joesgti:
 :signLOL:

mike, websites can be owned for free, im saying just a blank site with the calander being downloadable.

i personally would not ask jv that, i would ask him if maybe both forum names could be on the calander, but that may make this look like a sister to golfgti.com, which i doubt he would like  :smiley: but if you dont ask you dont get eh?  :happy2:

08micsta:
Oops... I didnt know that... You got some links there Joe? Mayeb I can put something together.

I pm'ed JV and asked him how he felt about having both forum names on the calendar because both sites contributed to the calendar. I explained the marketing purpose of it and I look forward to his reply.

If he does not like it there is nothing we can do. But if he does then its all good.

Besides. Im in the promotions industry too and if this forum wants branded badges, shirts or practically anything I can supply that for track meets etc. It would be simliar to a ebay seller system. We do BMW, GM Motors and VW down here in SA already so its very possible.

Mike

joesgti:
i dont have any links sorry pal, but im sure that when the rest of the mob get outa bed  :indifferent: therel be alot more help on this subject, also steveP seems to know his stuff  :party:

08micsta:
lol!

I keep forgetting that Im an hour or so ahead of you guys... No wonder the response is a tad slow.  :signLOL:

Top Cat:
I think just do a calendar it seems far to complicated putting both websites on to advertise or whatever and getting permissions
It originated for that forum so its only fair if you put a name to it apart from yours Micsta then it should be theres i think.

What about Photoshopping our soon to be available window stickers into the cars or putting Mk5golfGTI.co.uk on a sun strip.  :laugh: :laugh:  only joking by the way.  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version