All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Would you ever get your MK5 valet parked?

(1/4) > >>

WhiteGTI:
As above really.

Specifically vote for the MK5, not any other car you own/aspire to own...

We will assume that the location is reputable, and that the valet parker dude isn't going to drive off with your car!

I'm just curious really..! I think I probably would if I was in the mood! But under normal situations then no!

Vote away!  :driver: :driver:

08micsta:
Are you bored?  :laugh: :driver:

I am too protective of cars though but went for the dependin on situation option.

mike

WhiteGTI:
Mike...I am very bored yes!

But I just saw a clip of a car being valet parked on the TV, so it made me wonder!
 :smiley:

08micsta:
Fairplay. I too am bored. I  can only handle so much studying about how terrible white people are. . .  On another note. I must agree that in sa i would not let anyone near our cars. But in some countries like australia and such i would. Its all about the situation. You give your car to someone down here and when you get it back it will have a 1.1 litre engine. No headunit. Rims or steering wheel. Lol

tinydave:
Depends on the situation really, if i had no option i would i guess i would have to give it to the valet guy with a stern warning on his life if anything happens to my car :wink:
i could imagine him flying down the ramp and smashing my front bumper to bits  :driver: and the start telling me it was like that when he got it :fighting:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version