All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Would you ever get your MK5 valet parked?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Greeners:
The only way I would do this is if It was a reputable detailing company doing the valet, and I was aware of their washing and drying method's and the product's they use!

bacillus:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 18, 2008, 01:40:25 pm ---The only way I would do this is if It was a reputable detailing company doing the valet, and I was aware of their washing and drying method's and the product's they use!

--- End quote ---
I think you got your wires crossed here mate as valet parking has nothing to do with detailing.   :smiley:

RedRobin:
^^^^

Greenouse is from Brum - They don't know what valet parking is in that neck of the woods. It probably sounds a bit gay to them :evilgrin:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: bacillus on November 18, 2008, 02:47:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 18, 2008, 01:40:25 pm ---The only way I would do this is if It was a reputable detailing company doing the valet, and I was aware of their washing and drying method's and the product's they use!

--- End quote ---
I think you got your wires crossed here mate as valet parking has nothing to do with detailing.   :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Which is why I voted no  :happy2:

Im aware of the type of service a usual 'valet' service would supply, which is why I was so specific with my answer  :wink:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 18, 2008, 02:55:25 pm ---^^^^

Greenouse is from Brum - They don't know what valet parking is in that neck of the woods. It probably sounds a bit gay to them :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Oi Mr Pink! Were a very hospitable lot, even Herr Topher  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version