Make a donation

Author Topic: whats wrong with me!!  (Read 791 times)

Offline johnboy07

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
whats wrong with me!!
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:24:04 am »
Sold my golf last week and have been on the hunt for a tdi 1 series or a3 and i have now put a deposit down..... On an 08 s3  :signLOL: so all the bits i sold like my itg and fuel pump internals im now having to re source. I just cannot get away from vag cars especially the tunable ones.
Stage 2+ 280.4 bhp ITG, Revo Stage 2+, decat, hpfp, THS intercooler, THS engine mounts, Pcv revamp, sportline springs, rs4 fuel valve, DS2500 pads and brembo discs, braided lines, ATE super blue brake fluid and more to come

Offline E30Dom

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 76
Re: whats wrong with me!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 10:33:04 am »
Haha you plonker! But good to see you in the tuning market ;) Will you be using VAS works on this one?

Will have to catch up when you get it...  :happy2:
Diesel Daily Hack.

Offline johnboy07

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 11:49:04 am »
Yeh sure will mate. Already rung up about stage one+. Ordered new fuel pump internals. Goin to remove the first cat for now, itg and remap. Then clutch no doubt lol. This ones only done 35k so its in really good condition. Yeh definately mate. U had any luck selling yours. Shame to see u selling up
Stage 2+ 280.4 bhp ITG, Revo Stage 2+, decat, hpfp, THS intercooler, THS engine mounts, Pcv revamp, sportline springs, rs4 fuel valve, DS2500 pads and brembo discs, braided lines, ATE super blue brake fluid and more to come

Offline E30Dom

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:29:10 pm »
I'm not selling up mate... just ordered more bits for her...

Are you getting internals through VAS, are they any good at doing them, can;t stand a failure and would prefer an apr pump...

Dom
Diesel Daily Hack.

Offline johnboy07

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 09:02:33 pm »
oh haha dunno where i saw that. well the failures was due to a coating on the internals and there new ones have a revised coating which has stopped the problem. ive just ordered some from w8 performance. was a for sale add on vagoc. and i fit them myself on the golf and will agen on the s3. if you get any mate im more than happy to fit them for you. just make sure its booked in with vas as they will need to drop the fuel settings and you wont wana drive it far before thats done. also might be able to get a ko4 itg quite cheap through vas but need to wait til thurs to ask paul as he is at the monaco gp.

Offline E30Dom

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 10:34:08 pm »
Is he? Lucky bugger! MMmm keep me update about the ITG... will think about the internals...
Diesel Daily Hack.