Make a donation

Author Topic: Got Blufin,what next?  (Read 628 times)

Offline Bane

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 5
  • "I was born a handsome man and now I'm half a goat
Got Blufin,what next?
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:20:39 pm »
I've started thinking about some more tuning to the eddy.
I;ve already got Bluefin on it,but I was wondering where to go next?
I'm just a little confused by what people mean by stage1,stage2 etc,so I would like to know what folks thoughts are on what I should do next to add a bit more power,like FMIC,HPFP,exhausts,intakes.filters etc....and yes,I know that I need to uprate the brakes as well,so any info on that can of worms would be appreciated.TIA. :happy2:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:11:09 am by Bane »

Saintsteve

Re: Got Blufin,what next?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:40:10 pm »
Ideally you need an exhaust to go further, stage 2 is possible, with just the Downpipe section.

Personally, I'd buy a full non res milltek for a nice increase of around 20bhp, great soundtrack, which won't encroach on the cabins acoustics too much.

Brakes depending on the type of roads you use regular would be another one. If your a inner city driver, brakes are not as essential , but if you live in a more rural area, It's properly best advised..

I too have bluefin installed on my Dsg ed30, and feel confident on stage 2 on stock brakes, but everyone has different driving styles.

if your not too worried on the level of noise increase in the cabin, then a Cold air intake would then be my next mod.

That would see an extra 10-15 increase further.

stage 2+ then gets quite expensive..

:drinking: