Make a donation

Author Topic: Samsung galaxy S 3  (Read 2918 times)

Offline gti yorks

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Samsung galaxy S 3
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 07:52:46 pm »
I went and had a play with a Samsung galaxy s3 at an orange shop yesterday, gotta say it seems a great phone, does most things my iPhone 4 does, but quicker, a lot quicker. Made up my mind to get one as my upgrade, then changed my mind and came home. Been thinking of it again today, called customer services at orange after deciding to get one, an hour later I called them back and cancelled my order, just can't seem to get iPhones out of my head, so I'm gonna wait for the iPhone 5 and that. But I do have to say, the iPhone 5 is going to have to pull a few things out of the bag because the galaxy s3 seems like a very very good all round phone.

Offline MarkMarked

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »
The rumours going around for the new iPhone are not that great

Taller screen but the same width
New micro usb dock connector replacing the current one (what this means for everyones docks and speaker systems is unclear)
4G, but I doubt it will be compatible with 4G outside of North America (like the new iPad)
Maybe the same A5X cpu as the new iPad
Maybe a new low power wifi chip which would give you airdrop if you also own a Mac

As much as I like the Galaxy S2 & S33, I'm feeling that the screen size is getting too large

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 08:03:43 pm »
It's not just the hardware. You have to get on with the OS, and I hate Android so very much. iOS 6 should be interesting. Can't wait for next weeks WWDC to see what it will bring.