Make a donation

Author Topic: New diverter valve revision G, Ed 30  (Read 10071 times)

Offline gigolo456

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 15
Re: New diverter valve revision G, Ed 30
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25:50 am »
Is yr local dealer Doncaster btw, notice u mentioned Simon @ Vagco, lol??

Offline bendella

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 11:11:12 am »
I am in North Humberside mate, South Cave. my local VW is 10 mins from me. Jct600 vw priory park, hessle. Not sure if you can post up tel no's on here?

Offline gigolo456

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 11:30:49 am »
so you came all the way to see Simon in Doncaster, lol???

BTW, gave the code to my local VW dealer and have now ordered Revision G DV, so should have that Wednesday, although i then will then have both G, and D, as that came today, what a pickle!! Have read up a LOT on both these Revisions, and what Nick @ R Tech said to one side, the general consenus is that Revision G fails a lot more, ie. is not as durable, etc!!? The dilemma i now have is whether on Friday i have the G or the D fitted, as having all my mods done in next 8 days!!?? Even read some Forums from the USA and they have slated Revision G BIG TIME!!

:confused:

R32UK

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 11:52:52 am »
so you came all the way to see Simon in Doncaster, lol???

BTW, gave the code to my local VW dealer and have now ordered Revision G DV, so should have that Wednesday, although i then will then have both G, and D, as that came today, what a pickle!! Have read up a LOT on both these Revisions, and what Nick @ R Tech said to one side, the general consenus is that Revision G fails a lot more, ie. is not as durable, etc!!? The dilemma i now have is whether on Friday i have the G or the D fitted, as having all my mods done in next 8 days!!?? Even read some Forums from the USA and they have slated Revision G BIG TIME!!

:confused:

i would go for the revision G as its the newer one... and sell the D to me  :grin:

Offline gigolo456

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 12:03:22 pm »
Isn't the Revision D newer?? Begs the question though, why would you want a D when G is apparently more suitable, lol??  :evilgrin:

Offline bendella

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 02:46:45 pm »
the D is the piston type and is said to be solid but remember these are also prone to leak and you don't want that, i'd keep both and 1 as spare incase you need it again especially if you are running all those mods, high pressure boost.

Offline gigolo456

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 02:54:11 pm »
I might as well have the Revision G fitted, see how it performs, then if that fails, switch to the D, lol!!