Make a donation

Author Topic: Myprotein.Com  (Read 3934 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Myprotein.Com
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 06:01:20 pm »
Okay, guys, so are any of you training for any particular sport? Or any particular reason?

When I used to race bicycles (as an amateur) I used specific drinks and light weight trained in some of the worst winter months, but not as far as you guys seem to be doing.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline jason_rmh

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 81
Re: Re: Myprotein.Com
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 06:27:08 pm »
I'm a member on protein.
I think you input an existing members referral code when registering your new account.

This will earn you triple points on your first order but not any physical discount.

You build up points towards discounts.
My referral code is
MP452673
If anyone wants to use it.

There is currently free delivery if you spend more than £50.

Thanks
Jason

VCDS (Preston, Lancashire)

Offline JackG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 07:20:19 pm »
Okay, guys, so are any of you training for any particular sport? Or any particular reason?

When I used to race bicycles (as an amateur) I used specific drinks and light weight trained in some of the worst winter months, but not as far as you guys seem to be doing.
I do it just for enjoyment, im into bodybuilding so im not doing any marathons or anything else like that, im not planning to compete too...may do at some point but for now it's just a hobby  :smiley:

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 07:33:42 pm »
As above really.

As Arnold put it, "bodybuilders are sculptors. We sculpt our own bodies." (paraphrasing, but you get the idea)
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 08:43:26 pm »
I'm just looking to put on some lean muscle and also stay fit cardiovascular and all.  

Some of the stuff I wonder if it's a bit of a gimmick?  I was going to get "impact whey isolate" and take twice a day. Immediately post workout and late afternoon/early evening.  I was going to get "total protein" to use in the morning in order to have a steady stream of protein through the day.  

I then was going to have a "night time" protein to tide me through the night.  However I do wonder if this wouldnt be more or less  same as the total protein with it's steadily digested proteins.  Im no expert just trying to use common sense!

Pointers are very much welcome!
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 09:52:38 pm »
I hated the myprotein whey, now use BSN syntha 6 cookies and cream flavour. Best whey I've tasted and mixes so easily. I've tried quite a few over the years now and this is my favourite.

There was another brand I really liked, a cheaper reflex spin off but they closed down cant remember the name now but came in a white and purple bottle. Website link was sports nutrition.