Make a donation

Author Topic: Beats by Dre headphones  (Read 4197 times)

R32UK

Re: Beats by Dre headphones
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 10:17:46 am »
Have to agree with the above.... buy cheap, buy twice. Much better to spend a little more to get the best quality item I find. The only problem I have is drawing the line at good quality and stupidly expensive and exclusive  :laugh:

To the OP... get out there and enjoy trying as many different types as you can. Set a firm budget (unlike me) and stick to it.  :happy2:

If you are anything like me I spend ages trying/researching/buying new stuff, only to get it home use it a handful of times and then move onto the next best must have item. Enjoy the process  :drinking:

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=k00r6v13ciiqb000qpchp6k144&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 09:07:31 pm »

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 02:03:32 am »
IVe got the studio's I like them but wonder if they're as good as they're made out to be.  I mean I don't think the bass is all that the in ear senheissers to my ears seemed to have better bass.  I love the beats by pro, had a  listen and they're no doubt better than the studios to my ears!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:41:00 pm by driver rider »
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)