Make a donation

Author Topic: Ian's Laser Blue GTi ***New Pics***  (Read 20811 times)

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
Re: Ian's Laser Blue K03 GTi *UPDATE* New Wheels on.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 08:38:15 pm »
Stunning Ian  :drool: :drool: :drool:

They look amazing on Blue and Red GTI's  :notworthy:

I'm so glad they have gone to a good home  :smiley:

Thanks Carlo.   :happy2: I have to admit, I was a bit worried as the silver wheels look so good with the colour, but this is in a different league. I'm so glad I took a punt, the exterior is done now! I reckon they would good on silver as well as red and black though.

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 09:18:30 pm »
Looking great Ian.  :happy2:

Saintsteve

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 09:25:56 pm »

well done Ian.. looking really good  :happy2:

Offline brookesb32

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 09:31:43 pm »
Really like the blue paintwork! But I have to say, and I am probably one of only a few people that prefer the standard wheels on it  :laugh:

There is just something about the original Monza that i find works really well with the shape of the car. Would be a dull world if we were all the same though  :happy2:
VCDS cable HEX-USB+CAN. New but can do the basics including coding

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 10:48:58 pm »

well done Ian.. looking really good  :happy2:

Thanks a lot guys. Can't wait to get it to Storm Developments for the PDT Stage 1 remap next week. The immediate improvement in handling with the new wheels feels very significant as well. A great mod, those Pescaras.  :happy2:

Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 11:00:11 pm »
Really like the blue paintwork! But I have to say, and I am probably one of only a few people that prefer the standard wheels on it  :laugh:

There is just something about the original Monza that i find works really well with the shape of the car. Would be a dull world if we were all the same though  :happy2:

I know what you mean buddy, but I've been there on my Shadow blue Mk5, and I want this one to be the ultimate that I can afford, no compromises. I really like the Pescaras/CH's, so when these came up it was a no-brainer. I figured if I didnt like them in black I could easily get them re-done in silver, but seeing them on the car, they really work for me with the standard K03 matt black trim. I want to do something a bit different if possible, and Monzas again would just be going over old ground. 

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 09:26:07 am »
spot on! the only other thing i may change would be the rear lights to R32/ED30 lights. that would be the cherry on top if you ask me  :happy2: looks real smart tho mate! i really want a lazer blue with a sunroof!!

Rainford Accounting Services
Tel. 07875505637
Email. jrainfordmaat@gmail.com

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:44 pm »
spot on! the only other thing i may change would be the rear lights to R32/ED30 lights. that would be the cherry on top if you ask me  :happy2: looks real smart tho mate! i really want a lazer blue with a sunroof!!

Thanks mate, One for the future that, But there's a lot more important stuff to do first to get it down the road better!  :evilgrin:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 06:01:08 pm »

Looks great - something a bit different.  They tie in nicely with the skirts, bumper and splitter!

....You took the words out of my mouth! With those wheels you don't need to colour code.

Btw, do your older female neighbours (in the background of your pic) perv on you all the time?

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 06:11:36 pm »

Looks great - something a bit different.  They tie in nicely with the skirts, bumper and splitter!

....You took the words out of my mouth! With those wheels you don't need to colour code.

Btw, do your older female neighbours (in the background of your pic) perv on you all the time?

Thanks very much Robin, I can't believe how good it looks. Monte told me it would look amazing, and he wasn't wrong.

I do have trouble with the neighbours, often having to beat them off with a stick!  :signLOL:

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 10:19:36 am »

Thanks mate, One for the future that, But there's a lot more important stuff to do first to get it down the road better!  :evilgrin:

yeah i meant for exterior wise, whats under it all is another story  :evilgrin:

Tel. 07875505637

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 10:46:43 am »

....Sounds like a very familiar story to most of us here: The Slippery Slope Of Modding!

Your black wheels plus OEM black bits combo makes your car look lightweight, Ian. I mean lightweight in terms of kilogram weight, not puny power.

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 10:59:51 am »

....Sounds like a very familiar story to most of us here: The Slippery Slope Of Modding!

Your black wheels plus OEM black bits combo makes your car look lightweight, Ian. I mean lightweight in terms of kilogram weight, not puny power.

i can see where your coming from with this Robin, it does make it look light and nimble!

Tel. 07875505637

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 11:05:14 am »

i can see where your coming from with this Robin, it does make it look light and nimble!

....Shall we advise Ian to raise rather than lower his new love?  :evilgrin: It could make it her look even lighter.

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 01:02:16 pm »

....Shall we advise Ian to raise rather than lower his new love?  :evilgrin: It could make it her look even lighter.

:grin: haha instead of lowering it 2 inch raise it 2inch! will be super light and corner really well!  :grin:

Tel. 07875505637