Make a donation

Author Topic: LOBA LO4XX Hybrid K04 Turbo  (Read 203092 times)

Offline singh123

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • Seat Leon Cupra
Re: LOBA LO4XX Hybrid K04 Turbo
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2012, 02:33:49 pm »
Gojinder's Cupra got approx 390bhp when he switched from Revo to GIAC. The print out was in the Dyno thread on here.

Thats the only print out i have seen from your rollers mind

Oh sorry I thought you meant  Revo not  Giac  :happy2:
TBH It's that long since I tuned Gojinders I can't remember the numbers it made but I can look them up quite easily
(but freaky actually ive not heard from him for ages but he's in soon for running issues ??)
I don't think it ever made 390hp, but I could be wrong had lots of sleeps and a big crash since then
The GIAC extreme + cars always made around 377's on octane booster with a race file
Dam Strong at the bottom end though
I'll check tomoz

Yeah i got a graph at home i think it was about 390BHP Steve, and made about 330BHP with my settings and then made 350bhp with the revo stage 2+ run when Hurdy had a little play with my settings that day. car does go well with the GIAC extreme+file  :driver:

and you will never guess what, it was a the little pipe on the evoms DV that had popped of so now back to full boost  :driver:  :jumpmove: but still need to pop in to sort a few other issues out, prob see you saturday  :happy2:
Seat Leon Cupra

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2012, 03:07:12 pm »

Long time no see Goj.  Car still going strong?  :driver:

Offline daz_pd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 7
  • My VRS
« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »
as someone who is about to go K04 on my 2.0 TSI, would this be an alternative?

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #228 on: July 10, 2012, 08:23:59 pm »
Personally on the 2.0 TSi I'm not sure I'd go for the Loba LO4XX even if it did fit okay. They don't seem as strong once tuned. Shaun (Geordie) went from a 2.0TSi to a 2.0TFSi as he wasn't getting a reliable high output from the TSi. IIRC he went through turbo's?
Golf R gone.

Offline daz_pd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 7
  • My VRS
« Reply #229 on: July 10, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
oh the engine can take it just fine, he was having a problem with the turbo suffering from Oil starvation to the tubo on the track, something to do with the sump and oil not getting around properly on sharp tuning IIRC.  Its fitment and cost im wondering about in comparision to say the APR K04 kit.

Offline jon-tfsi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 27
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2012, 08:34:06 pm »
The TSI engine is nearly as strong as BWJ, CDL etc. It can handle nearly as much power so the loba should be a viable option. Just dont go near a track with it  :scared:

The APR K04 upgrade is expensive. Its much cheaper to get a K04 from Loba and an AWE DV relocate kit . . .  .sorted!!
GOLF R Mk7

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2012, 08:38:31 pm »
The TSI engine is nearly as strong as BWJ, CDL etc. It can handle nearly as much power so the loba should be a viable option. Just dont go near a track with it  :scared:

The APR K04 upgrade is expensive. Its much cheaper to get a K04 from Loba and an AWE DV relocate kit . . .  .sorted!!

Hi jon hows it going mate?

He might not need injectors with the tsi either as the fueling is better..... i think. Get a baffled sump :rolleye:

Offline jon-tfsi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 27
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: July 10, 2012, 08:51:31 pm »

He might not need injectors with the tsi either as the fueling is better..... i think. Get a baffled sump :rolleye:

Alright Rob all is well thanks, are you chasing 12's again this year? Your std clutch still holding up? must have been from the same batch as mine  :rolleye:
GOLF R Mk7

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #233 on: July 10, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

Alright Rob all is well thanks, are you chasing 12's again this year? Your std clutch still holding up? must have been from the same batch as mine  :rolleye:

Ha might go to Pod on the 11th. Yeah clutch is holding up in road use but the pedal is starting to feel very "soft" would be dead with a few launches for sure. Wanna give it a wirl on a track with corners this year :driver:

Running 12's is sooo last year :grin:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:59:47 pm by RobH »

Offline Statller-Stevo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: July 10, 2012, 09:24:56 pm »
Gojinder's Cupra got approx 390bhp when he switched from Revo to GIAC. The print out was in the Dyno thread on here.

Thats the only print out i have seen from your rollers mind

Oh sorry I thought you meant  Revo not  Giac  :happy2:
TBH It's that long since I tuned Gojinders I can't remember the numbers it made but I can look them up quite easily
(but freaky actually ive not heard from him for ages but he's in soon for running issues ??)
I don't think it ever made 390hp, but I could be wrong had lots of sleeps and a big crash since then
The GIAC extreme + cars always made around 377's on octane booster with a race file
Dam Strong at the bottom end though
I'll check tomoz

Yeah i got a graph at home i think it was about 390BHP Steve, and made about 330BHP with my settings and then made 350bhp with the revo stage 2+ run when Hurdy had a little play with my settings that day. car does go well with the GIAC extreme+file  :driver:

and you will never guess what, it was a the little pipe on the evoms DV that had popped of so now back to full boost  :driver:  :jumpmove: but still need to pop in to sort a few other issues out, prob see you saturday  :happy2:

Wicked mate I'm glad you sorted it! , life in the old girl yet eh
Be good to see you mate  :happy2:

Offline Statller-Stevo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2012, 09:32:30 pm »
The TSI engine is nearly as strong as BWJ, CDL etc. It can handle nearly as much power so the loba should be a viable option. Just dont go near a track with it  :scared:

The APR K04 upgrade is expensive. Its much cheaper to get a K04 from Loba and an AWE DV relocate kit . . .  .sorted!!

Alright Rob all is well thanks, are you chasing 12's again this year? Your std clutch still holding up? must have been from the same batch as mine  :

Ha might go to Pod on the 11th. Yeah clutch is holding up in road use but the pedal is starting to feel very "soft" would be dead with a few launches for sure. Wanna give it a wirl on a track with corners this year :driver:

Running 12's is sooo last year :grin:

Just PM'd you Bobby got your Clutch kit in now. Buz me tomoz if you want to get it booked in  :smiley:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:34:19 pm by Statller-Stevo »

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2012, 09:35:08 pm »
Yeah ill give you a ring tomoz :happy2:

Offline Statller-Stevo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2012, 09:43:01 pm »
Yeah ill give you a ring tomoz :happy2:

Flywheel looks sweet mate best I've seen so far

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2012, 10:20:34 pm »

Loba / Sachs jobbie?  I'll be due a new kit before long.  What's the damage £££?

Offline Statller-Stevo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2012, 10:41:15 pm »

Loba / Sachs jobbie?  I'll be due a new kit before long.  What's the damage £££?

Yes Micky Lowwwba!
You know I daren't even tell you the price, you always make me feel bad! still haven't got over our MFD phonecall the other day, I thought you were going to cry at one point!!
Good tacticks though Bro :wink:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:40:21 am by Statller-Stevo »