Make a donation

Author Topic: Bad karma?  (Read 1029 times)

Offline da_ansa

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Bad karma?
« on: July 02, 2012, 10:52:42 am »
Looks like another great start to the week for me. 2 weeks ago an old lady (80-85 years old)hit my nearside wing mirror. i made sure she was aware of what she done and as it was just a scuff I decided not to take it any further and sort out the damage my self.
The universe being the way it is decided to punish me this morning. I was driving down a country lane on the outskirts of st Albans and was clipped by an erractic driver, she didnt stop and sped off. The country lane was too narrow for me to perform a u-turn. Sods law it's the drivers side too!

do you think I will get away with a new indicator?

also should I wait for the driver tomorow morning? I don't know where I stand with this as she could just deny it or say that I was the one that hit her even though that's not true.

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
Re: Bad karma?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:33 pm »
You should get away with a new repeater - have a look on ebay etc for breaking mk5 gti's if you want a good cheap deal and just message them asking for their best price for the repeater.

You could wait around - but you would need to be 100% sure it was them etc etc you might just be better off paying a tenner or less to get it fixed and just watch out for her next time round.

Offline Sie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 04:01:29 pm »
Unlucky mate, I got a pair of standard ones you can have for a tenner plus postage mate

Sie
Fettled Laser Blue '05 GTi 5dr

Offline da_ansa

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 05:32:24 pm »
I'll take them mate! pm me details

Offline keano