Make a donation

Author Topic: Things to do / transport links into London near Hayes (west London)  (Read 758 times)

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
Going on a trip this weekend to one of our dealers that have opened a new branch in Hayes, London. family are tagging along so while I am mapping a few cars on the dyno they want a day out.

This will be my first visit and have never been to Hayes so wondered what there is to do there (i.e good shopping centres)  and what the transport links are like into London. Even good parks for a day out if the weather is nice.

Dave.

Offline DFish

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 14
Re: Things to do / transport links into London near Hayes (west London)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 08:28:39 pm »
Bullet/stab proof vest is good. ;) Otherwise jump on the tube and London is a big enough place to do almost whatever fills a woman's boots. Plenty for the kids as well. You'll have the Westfield shopping centre at Hammersmith if you wanted somenwhere dry.

Fish

Offline mb

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 09:41:32 pm »
Bullet/stab proof vest is good. ;) Otherwise jump on the tube and London is a big enough place to do almost whatever fills a woman's boots. Plenty for the kids as well. You'll have the Westfield shopping centre at Hammersmith if you wanted somenwhere dry.

Fish

^^^ Haha!

Not a lot I can think of to do in Hayes. There are two big Tesco stores! I would jump on the tube and go into London. Westfield at White City isn't too far

Speedy

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 10:49:47 am »
+1, that is all I can think of in that area really white city Westfield

vw55raz

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 03:10:37 pm »
I used to live in Hayes. Dead place! Got a big tesco and sainsburys. You could go to uxbridge where you got chimes shopping centre and pavilion centre next to each other. 607 bus goes straight there. 607 also goes to Westfield in white city.

Offline simonp

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 04:30:16 pm »
Hayes is a dump. As others have said already, go into central London or Uxbridge for shopping.