Make a donation

Author Topic: Forge Motorsport Now Partnered Worldwide with GIAC USA  (Read 1215 times)

Offline bacillus

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 451
Forge Motorsport Now Partnered Worldwide with GIAC USA
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:56:26 am »
Forge Motorsport, and it's managing directors Peter Miles, Angel Robles, and Eric Chao, would like to formally announce that we are now worldwide representatives and dealers for GIAC USA and their ECU software tuning solutions!

Each main Forge Motorsport location in the UK, the US, and Asia are now able to perform on-site GIAC software tuning for Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, and VW vehicle applications!

This decision is the end result of many months of planning to align ourselves with the software tuning provider with the solutions and options that best support our existing line of hardware.

We have had a long history of cooperation and partnership with Revo Technik, and have been pleased with the tuning options they have offered, however, our relationship with them has regretfully come to a close, and we wish them the very best with their future endeavors.

GIAC USA is well established and uniquely positioned in the marketplace with over 17 years experience dedicated to performance software engineering. Their software tuning is proven and world renowned, having contributed to numerous race wins and records on the drag strip as well as road courses. It perfectly compliments the range of vehicles currently catered to in our hardware catalog, and will only further enhance our future product development.

Look for many exciting things to come from this new partnership between Forge Motorsport and GIAC!

With any questions regarding GIAC software tuning available from Forge Motorsport, please contact us at: tuning@forgemotorsport.com

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170603
Without traction power is nothing!

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Forge Motorsport Now Partnered Worldwide with GIAC USA
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:19:16 pm »
Interesting - Revo/Stasis vs. GIAC/Forge vs. APR
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 02:18:08 pm »
I guess forge obviously feel like REVO have left them in the lurch by going with Stasis as their hardware provider.

That's another BIG tuner getting a larger footing in the UK which is great news.  The market looks like its really getting cornered now by the big shooters as single one stop service for all tuning. 

Id never heard of stasis before the REVO announcement tbh,

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 05:48:34 pm »

I thought GIAC were in bed with VF

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 06:30:44 pm »

I thought GIAC were in bed with VF

....And once upon a time................   It has all become very incestuous.

Personally I don't welcome these big one-stop 'partnerships'.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 06:42:17 pm »
stasis were rebranding VF gear and Using detuned APR maps for the b8 s4, and now revo are rebranding BSH gear also whilst starting a partnership with stasis.  Actually come to think of it, all of the revo/stasis hardware has always been rebrandred stuff from other companys!

GIAC have their partnership with VF, but VF generally deal more with the upmarket exoticas.

Its a good link up for forge anyhow.