Make a donation

Author Topic: iPhone 5 any info????  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
Re: iPhone 5 any info????
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 09:36:46 am »
I used to love Apple and I kind of still do but they seem to be turning into the new 'Microsoft'.

I think the current strategy is 'put it out, it will sell, we are Apple'!

I hope the Iphone 5 turns things around for me as like I said I used to love them but their current attitude is grating a little.

I know he died but when Steve Jobs left the building the previous time it all went pear shaped.

Off topic sorry, keeping my hopes up for a decent spec but what else can they do.................?

Victims of their own success. Lol. I'm not sure why people create these super high expectations. They dont "just" work on phones. All the products we are seeing now are still Steve Jobs visions, and I suspect they will be for the next few generations.

Could be worse, they could be Samsung or HTC firing out Android phone after phone every other week it seems.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:40:34 am by Deako »

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 09:37:52 am »
The 3GS was the last good Phone they made. My 4 and 4s have been crap

My 4 and 4S have been outstanding. :) I skipped 3GS, but my mate still has one. Runs log a dog and the screen is crap.

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=hk51k5cgah51p4hsh29bgvuj8o&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »
My 4 is slowing down...i think its on its last legs, but it gets A LOT of hammer!  :signLOL:

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 06:02:48 pm »
Still got my 3GS. Good for what I need and then some! :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline pipston

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »
even though this isnt an official apple vid, how cool would this be if it was the actual iphone 5!!!

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 10:34:17 pm »
even though this isnt an official apple vid, how cool would this be if it was the actual iphone 5!!!

Seen it before. Nice concept, but we would be lucky if that technology EVER existed.

h4rdy

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 01:41:41 am »
Your right but not only does the Samsung S2 and S3 trounce the 4S it will probably be a better phone and spec than the 5 :P

I used to love Apple and I kind of still do but they seem to be turning into the new 'Microsoft'.

I think the current strategy is 'put it out, it will sell, we are Apple'!

I hope the Iphone 5 turns things around for me as like I said I used to love them but their current attitude is grating a little.

I know he died but when Steve Jobs left the building the previous time it all went pear shaped.

Off topic sorry, keeping my hopes up for a decent spec but what else can they do.................?

Victims of their own success. Lol. I'm not sure why people create these super high expectations. They dont "just" work on phones. All the products we are seeing now are still Steve Jobs visions, and I suspect they will be for the next few generations.

Could be worse, they could be Samsung or HTC firing out Android phone after phone every other week it seems.

Offline Action jackson

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 08:39:10 am »
It's not the speed which I have problems with. It's never got a network and drops calls whenever it
Feels like it, and sending texts is like getting blood from a stone