All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

clocks with boost gauge

<< < (3/4) > >>

ukdub:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 20, 2008, 10:02:17 pm ---I have been looking into gauges and came across this: -

It only appears to be available for the Mk4 Golf and Mk1 TT, here some details from Awesome's website: -

The following are all data sources that can be shown on the gauge simply by flipping through the gauge menu:

Engine power / Torque / Boost pressure / Cmd pressure / Mass Air Flow / Air Fuel Ratio / Air intake temp / Exhaust temp / Coolant temp / N75 position / Dyno plot / Timing Correction plot / G-Force Display / 0-60mph acceleration timing / 0-100mph acceleration timing / Display and Erase Fault Codes

Not bad for £170 + the mounting pod  :smiley:

Only down side is I can't find any details on a version for the Mk5 yet  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Spoke with Awesome about this a few weeks ago.  One for the MKV is being done soon.  Looks like a handy piece of kit though.

bacillus:
Whilst more convient, you can do the same and more with a VCDS...

RedRobin:

How big is that gizmo? Surely it would have to be pretty big to give a practical and meaningful display.

DubwayDan:
well mine is a tsi gt sport and doesnt have one  :scared: was it an optional extra?

lswed30:
 Had a play around with VAG-Com last weekend and done some data logging with it.

It would be good to get the data that is readily available on the ecu displayed on the dash some how. hmm I wonder if you can get it on the driver info thingy?

Speaking of which has anyone seen the fuel pressure these engines run 100+ bar!!!!! feck me.

On a side note it would be good to do some sort of data base for everybody so that we can refer to it when we mod.  for example I was doing 3rd gear test from 2k to 7k rpm this will take " X " ammount of time for stock and then we can bench mark for problem solving/tuning etc etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version