Make a donation

Author Topic: hi from deepest darkest essex  (Read 2376 times)

Offline JigBake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
Re: hi from deepest darkest essex
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 08:50:19 pm »
But when red is clean it looks stunning!
Theres also not so many white ones about. Mines manual. I have nothing against DSG, its just i prefer manual.
What is it your after??

Offline eltel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 09:31:49 pm »
i havent driven either yet, always had manuals but intrested to see what a dsg is like :smiley:

Offline JigBake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:47 am »
I would go out in one first, either passenger or driver. It would be a big mistake to buy a car with a gear box thats not for you. Most people that go for it now swear buy it though. Each to their own.

Offline wacky

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 03:24:54 pm »
Welcome eltel i am from Thurrock, I drive a black ed30 which i have had for about 4 weeks.
 i also had a 1.8T which I sold 2 years ago cos I thought the mileage was getting high at 90k+ !, but I loved this car..
my eddie is a DSG and absolutely love it, with the M mode you have got the choice of driving it a bit like a manual anyway.
like others have said, stick to your guns in the main, you can sacrifice a few things and retro-fit them yourself.
post what you are after in the Wanted forum and people will see what you are after, much better to buy from someone on here if poss !
there was someone on here who had a red one with most/all of the additional extras and was interested in selling but can't remember who now !
all the best with the search  :happy2: