Make a donation

Author Topic: Cheapest place for genuine bbs ch  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Baz300

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
Re: Cheapest place for genuine bbs ch
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 12:19:39 pm »
If you know what your looking for especially now that you have seen what fakes are like I don't see it being a problem buying a second hand set from a trusted forum member just ask for plenty pictures of stamps

I don't really have much option just now as I have to get a set of wheels next week when im back from my holidays anyway, my car just doesn't drive right with this wheels on.  And I don't want to be taking my son in my Car like this either

By the time I pay £3-400 on a set of wheels to use now then whatever it costs for second hand ones I'd probably just be better off paying for brand new ones and I'll know they are 100% genuine and straight

Cheapest I have found is £1250 from pefrormance alloys but I'm going to see if rimstyle can match or beat that price as they have been very helpfull with advice over this wheels.

The buckle can be seen just under the "go" in Goodyear

Offline reflex11

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 12:28:15 pm »
I remember buying a set of mk4 r32 rims from a scrapy, had no idea if they was real or not but tbh i didn't care, when i got them home looked and they were all genuine
ronal inc with tyres £200! there is still bargains to be had that guy u dealt with is just 1 idiot

Offline MC71

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 01:09:46 pm »

FOOK ME!, that's terrible.

Really feel for you, can be a real downer when something like this happens. Try your best to get your money back and wait until you see some wheels on the forum and go from there. Generally, when buying from a fellow forum member, everyone else will be able to advice on whether they are original or not as they may know the history.

Hope you get this sorted.

:happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline stu_no_1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 07:31:39 pm »
This is why I hate reps I would never buy them I can understand what your saying about buying new