All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

New Plans

<< < (3/7) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 20, 2008, 02:19:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 20, 2008, 01:37:37 pm ---Looks like he's had some serious work done on the arches  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I thought that  :surprised: Getting the arches rolled aint too much of a problem though and as long as I get the right fitment the wheels it shouldn't be necessary  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

I think there a bit more than rolled chap  :happy2:

Looks as though he has put extensions on.

MAT ED30:
is it me or do the rs6 wheels in black look good on the black mk5 mmmm might look better on a white ed30  :drool:

Hurdy:
I'll be sorry to see the only other custom-code phase 2  car go, but can understand your personal reasoning.

The Euro look you are after looks like you are going for the smoothed look too, maybe remove the side door mouldings too. An easy mod which looks very subtle too. :happy2:

Damn those diesels for being frugal :fighting:

RobMKV:
Why not get a 140 GT TDI and map it?

I think most 170 GT TDI's have the GTi front? i may be wrong, i had Revos demo Passatt (170 model Mapped) while
they had my car for MPH last year.

To be honest it was alittle undrivable low down with all the torque, quick midrange though.

Just picked up a facelift A3 2.0 TDI 140 Sport for my otherhalf on Wednesday, will be mapped tomorrow and full s-line kit before
xmas, no mods for the Golf for abit.

Greeners:
Have you sold the Cab yet Rob?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version