All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

New Plans

<< < (2/7) > >>

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: JPC on November 20, 2008, 01:06:27 pm ---tom your such a prick!

your just copying me! black 3dr gt sport 170! arse!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: JPC on November 20, 2008, 01:06:46 pm ---and im getting the DPF removal!

--- End quote ---

Mine will look a lot lot different (much much better)  :grin: :P :happy2:

JPC:
hmm...to be honest im not a fan of that car you showed.

too modified for me!im more of an OEM plus kinda guy.

although...if you saw my vectra when i was 17 with a bonnet scoop (free) you might think otherwise!

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: JPC on November 20, 2008, 01:17:59 pm ---hmm...to be honest im not a fan of that car you showed.

too modified for me!im more of an OEM plus kinda guy.

although...if you saw my vectra when i was 17 with a bonnet scoop (free) you might think otherwise!

--- End quote ---

That car could not be more OEM plus!! That is the style I am trying to achieve. There has been no big bumpers and hood scoops put on there has just been a few bits smoothed! The car in the link has those 4 exhausts which I would stay well away from! The only thing on mine that would not be OEM is the wheels and suspension  :happy2:

Greeners:
Looks like he's had some serious work done on the arches  :surprised:

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 20, 2008, 01:37:37 pm ---Looks like he's had some serious work done on the arches  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I thought that  :surprised: Getting the arches rolled aint too much of a problem though and as long as I get the right fitment the wheels it shouldn't be necessary  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version