Make a donation

Author Topic: Anybody got a discount code for Enterprise car hire?  (Read 792 times)

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 28
    • Avante Auto - Still under construction
    • Email
Anybody got a discount code for Enterprise car hire?
« on: August 10, 2012, 02:12:59 pm »
Trying to hire a car for just the one day in or around Shirley, Birmingham for the Tuesday overnight into Wednesday morning.

Does anybody perhaps have a discount code for Enterprise car hire? I can get a car for almost half the price though mates rates through Europcar, but it's in the centre of Birmingham and a nightmare to get to. Enterprise is just up the road from where I need to be.

Thanks.

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
Re: Anybody got a discount code for Enterprise car hire?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:33:43 pm »
Enterprises prices are going insane at the moment. £30 per day for a Chevy spark sized car. Mental. Through work we pay about £5 per day with our company discount. Even through Enterprise. And thats for a diesel saloon.

I might need to hire a car on Monday too (In Birmingham/Solihull) if my Polo GTI sells tomorrow, as i need to drop the T4 off for carpet/insulation and ply lining.  :confused:

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 02:52:47 pm »
Yep, my thoughts exactly, lol. Crazy. It's not just them to be fair. Some places want £35 for a Ford KrAp. Good luck with the Polo.

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 09:56:15 pm »
my mate works at the birmingham branch but dont know which one best he could do for me was a vauxhall corsa 1.4 sport for £36 including the premium cover which im glad he included because i ended up writing the car off which the excess was £100 instead of £500

with enterprise rentals its all down to your age and what is in stock

Thrifty is cheaper than enterprise and you get better cars
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:03:18 pm »
Thanks for that. Just checked Thrifty and they are slightly cheaper. Only problem is they too far away from where I need to be as I will be being dropped off.