Make a donation

Author Topic: VW TPK CC9060  (Read 6292 times)

Offline LMJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
VW TPK CC9060
« on: August 09, 2012, 05:48:15 pm »
Hey everyone, just a quick one really. I have a VW Touch Phone Kit installed in my Golf. It plays music as far's showing it on the TFT display's concerned, but there's no sound. Which might mean a missing loom / cable somewhere? Which adapter do I need? I've heard that it is possible to play music through it, and for the time being - it looks to be a decent bit of kit. (Till I decide on an RNS at a later date!) :drool:

So anyone clued up on these? And if so, what's the lead I need? (Product code etc?)

Thanks!  :happy2:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:52:12 pm by LMJ »

Golf GT Sport TDi

Offline Starshaped

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: VW TPK CC9060
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »
If it was fitted more than a month or two ago it cant play music,if it is the recently updated version then it can only play music if the correct loom was fitted.

Offline LMJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Re: VW TPK CC9060
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:16:02 pm »
Ah right. It can control what I play on the phone, and vice versa... Even shows it on the display. But theres no sound. So thats loom related I'm assuming? What a bummer!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Golf GT Sport TDi

Offline Starshaped

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: VW TPK CC9060
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 06:54:03 pm »
When the kit first came out two years ago there was a buletin saying it did not play music,they recently updated the kit and if you fit it in a lower spec car which doesnt have an Ipod dock you use a different loom and you can get the bluetooth audio working.  Im guessing yours has not been fitted recently,if so there is nothing you can do that im aware of to get it to pay music.