Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone going to the Paris motor show? 2012 What to do, Where to stay in Paris  (Read 596 times)

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
Hi,

I want to go to the paris motor show, I've never been to paris and really was going to the get the eursotar there and back in a day.  The mrs however has decided we should spend 3 nights and four days in paris!   :confused:

Im not impressed because Paris seems bloody expensive for what it is.  

What I want to know what area is the best to stay in?  I want to be in the centre of paris.  The Mrs would like to be near nice shops (boutique).  (I really can see my credit card wilting on this trip)  I simply want to see the "must see" sights and get back home.

I wanted to book eurostar and hotels together to make it cheaper?  Also I want a hotel with a good buffet breakfast.  I look forward to your recommendations.

More importantly anyone got previous experience of the show?  Is it any good and how big is the show will a day be enough to see everything and take my time.
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)