All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

I'm addicted

<< < (3/3)

T88OMM:
Glad to hear you are enjoying it they really are a fantastic car! I have a series of 3 roundabouts off my motorway junction and the speed that it can go round them for a car on standard suspension is extremely impressive, god knows how good it would be with coilovers and ARB's!  :rolleye: :happy2: 

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 02:16:30 pm ---I have a series of 3 roundabouts off my motorway junction and the speed that it can go round them for a car on standard suspension is extremely impressive,
god knows how good it would be with coilovers and ARB's!  :rolleye: :happy2: 

--- End quote ---

....and a Quaife ATB diff!

What were you saying about your wallet and being on this internet forum, Tom? :evilgrin:

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 22, 2008, 02:36:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 02:16:30 pm ---I have a series of 3 roundabouts off my motorway junction and the speed that it can go round them for a car on standard suspension is extremely impressive,
god knows how good it would be with coilovers and ARB's!  :rolleye: :happy2: 

--- End quote ---

....and a Quaife ATB diff!

What were you saying about your wallet and being on this internet forum, Tom? :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it Robin! If I could stretch to any one of the three I would, times are hard in the golf trade at the moment!  :sad:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 02:53:52 pm ---Tell me about it Robin! If I could stretch to any one of the three I would, times are hard in the golf trade at the moment!  :sad:

--- End quote ---

....Times will change, they always do, these things come in waves. Meanwhile enjoy what you have and don't dwell on what you don't have, as I expect you already know!

So you best stop frequenting such forums as this and also stay well away from meets! :evilgrin:

If I could choose only one at a time of the three - ARB's, coilovers, or Quaife - I'd go for the Quaife first.
I would even go for the Quaife before a remap.

:happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version