Make a donation

Author Topic: BMW M3 Coupe Driver Has a Bad Day  (Read 7380 times)

Offline TagnuT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
BMW M3 Coupe Driver Has a Bad Day
« on: August 25, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »
Talk about poor wet weather handling and rear wheel drive:-

Imagine seeing that sail past your side window  :jumping:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:41:43 pm by TagnuT »
Bye Bye Edition 30.

Saintsteve

Re: BMW M3 Coupe Driver Has a Bad Day
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 06:57:02 pm »
 :congrats:

Awesome... Deserved it

He wont be driving that fast again in the wet.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:26:55 pm by Saintsteve »

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 07:06:11 pm »

Awesome... Deserved it

He would be driving that fast again in the wet.n

I wouldn't have expected anything else from you pal! Ha

Offline DFish

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 07:20:36 pm »
Looks like someone might have fallen out at around 45-55 seconds.

Fish

Saintsteve

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 07:24:56 pm »

Awesome... Deserved it

He would be driving that fast again in the wet.n

I wouldn't have expected anything else from you pal! Ha

Well if he'd of wiped out the guy with the camera or any other person, the he would be a real hero..

sorry, people that want to drive too fast in the wet get what they fully deserve.  :fighting:

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 07:33:29 pm »
I may be wrong, but what the hell was the camera car doing hogging the fast lane?

Doesn't make the M3 driver right for undertaking (which I think may actually be legal in some countries) and driving too quick.
Sideways yo!

Offline chungster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 08:07:46 pm »
I may be wrong, but what the hell was the camera car doing hogging the fast lane?

Doesn't make the M3 driver right for undertaking (which I think may actually be legal in some countries) and driving too quick.

re lane hogging.......No different to what happens over here in england really on a daily basis!!! 

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:48 pm »
Yep lane hoggers p1ss me off 60mph nothing in any other lane

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »
Near enough exactly the same happened to my wife in our 325i coupe. She wasn't speeding, just hit standing water and the rear lost all adhesion with the road!

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »

Awesome... Deserved it

:confused:  I hope you don't live in a glass house.  :fighting2: You know absolutely nothing about this incident so how can you judge so harshly.  :booty:

re lane hogging.......No different to what happens over here in england really on a daily basis!!! 

Ah!, lane hoggers, becoming more and more prevelant.  :fighting: I often wonder why these people do it. Apart from the woman a bit scared to travel with the lorries i think most of them are bitter people who think they own part of the road because they pay road tax or perhaps they struggle to hide the green monster when they see cars go past that they clearly can't afford. I think we can all see the lane hogger in this thread.  :wink:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 09:17:57 pm »
It's a bit of that, but I seriously think a lot of people just don't realise they're in the wrong.

Saintsteve

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 09:20:52 pm »

Awesome... Deserved it

:confused:  I hope you don't live in a glass house.  :fighting2: You know absolutely nothing about this incident so how can you judge so harshly.  :booty:

Ah!, lane hoggers, becoming more and more prevelant.  :fighting: I often wonder why these people do it. Apart from the woman a bit scared to travel with the lorries i think most of them are bitter people who think they own part of the road because they pay road tax or perhaps they struggle to hide the green monster when they see cars go past that they clearly can't afford. I think we can all see the lane hogger in this thread.  :wink:

And nor do you, so let's leave it like that.. :confused:

Driving too fast for the conditions regardless if the car with the camera was staying in the outside lane.

You don't just loose control of a rear wheel drive car unless you unlucky enough to suffer a puncture.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 09:31:35 pm »
It's pretty obvious the car aquaplaned. That doesn't necessarily mean he/she was driving too fast.

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 09:32:37 pm »
It's pretty obvious the car aquaplaned. That doesn't necessarily mean he/she was driving too fast.

100%

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 09:34:20 pm »

Awesome... Deserved it

And nor do you, so let's leave it like that.. :confused:

Driving too fast for the conditions regardless if the car with the camera was staying in the outside lane.

You don't just loose control of a rear wheel drive car unless you unlucky enough to suffer a puncture.

I'm not the one hoping the occupants got what they deserved though am i.  :sick:

Complete tosh as usual from you. Andrew above has just told you it happened to his wife. I myself coming back from a track day, was only saved by the traction control, and i was just in the flow of traffic.  It can only take a moments lack of concentration at the wrong time.