All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A drive to remember....and a sound to die for!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

T88OMM:
Great write up Robin. You are one lucky man! Who does the car belong to?  :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: ukdub on November 22, 2008, 12:49:17 pm ---Good write up RR.  Glad your going for the Clubsports.  I would have as well, but just a bit out of my price range.  Getting the V3's fitted Monday instead. 

--- End quote ---

.... :drinking: Cheers!

I'm expecting to get some of my money back when I sell the brand-new-in-a-sealed-box KoniFSD replacements (following their failure).

Out of curiosity, how are you setting up your V3's? Do you already know what settings will suit you or is an expert doing it for you?

I assume you'll laser-align her soon afterwards.

:happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: neg on November 22, 2008, 01:28:22 pm ---you lucky man.  Some camber on those front wheels!  Tyre wear might not be great

--- End quote ---

....Not a problem - They are totally aware of that but VW Racing have lots of sponsors and replacement parts aren't a problem.

The great feature with KW Clubsports is that you can easily dial in and out the camber via the top mounts (which I'm not having at this stage).

:happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 02:04:19 pm ---Great write up Robin. You are one lucky man! Who does the car belong to?  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

....VWR = VW Racing and includes Racing Line Limited (RLL) :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on November 21, 2008, 11:34:32 pm ---She's too young for you Robin :grin:

--- End quote ---

:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version