Make a donation

Author Topic: Destination for a 3-4 day trip?  (Read 4562 times)

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
Re: Destination for a 3-4 day trip?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 01:34:32 pm »
Thanks everyone, plenty of options there!

Will have a proper read through the replies later and take a look online for prices, but for now back to the dyno for some mapping......

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 05:01:27 pm »

Lots to do and see in and around Barcelona, spent a while there myself as used to have a GF from Sabadell just up the road from Barca, we drove from Barcelona upto St Tropez (to visit my aunt/uncle) and on to Monaco, had 4 days around there, lots of nice places to eat and great for people watching in St. Trop harbour cafes/restaurants admiring the super yachts  :happy2:

....Yum-yum! Latino GF's  :party: I very nearly emigrated to Venezuela due to one. Hola!! That BT TV ad must remind you of good times.

Aye Miss Sanchez-Garcia was a good un (She was a Ballet dancer  :happy2:), fortunately not a spanish girl with a face full of teeth (lot's of them around  :grin:) she was good fun but I could not commit to move to spain due to work so ended it.

Yes the TV AD is good (She looked very much like the one using the Ipad  :love:)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 05:04:39 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 06:21:14 pm »

Yes the TV AD is good (She looked very much like the one using the Ipad  :love:)

....The sultry one  :drool: - Lucky you! I'm not jealous.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!