All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Took a few pics today

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 22, 2008, 07:21:34 am ---Great pics! Looking forward to seeing the car at the meet!

Do you have xenons behind that new front light cluster? Or is it just the photos that make the light beam look a little on the yellow side?

--- End quote ---

Halogen projectors. The ignition was off and so they tend to dim a little and go a little yellow. :wink:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 02:38:35 pm ---Nice pics Mr. Hurditch! The wheels look better with VW centre caps  :happy2: and those breaks look immense! Have the vinyl wrap plans been scrapped?  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

No full wrap ---- for now, although I'm still going to go ahead with doing the lower sections of the front splitter and rear bumper and the roof. 8)

T88OMM:
Oooohhh good stuff that will look good. What design are you going for e.g. matt, carbonfibre etc. Im presuming it will be black?  :happy2:

182_blue:
Nice pics  8)

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 22, 2008, 03:19:23 pm ---Oooohhh good stuff that will look good. What design are you going for e.g. matt, carbonfibre etc. Im presuming it will be black?  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

I'll need to see a sample of the black cf. I think it will be gloss CF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version