Make a donation

Author Topic: Attn: DaveB  (Read 562 times)

Offline DFish

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 14
Attn: DaveB
« on: September 23, 2012, 07:28:27 pm »
Dave, please respond to my emails requesting an update. I'm getting bored with the 'I'll check when I'm there at the weekend/Monday and get back to you' only NOT supplying any updates! Also the lack of email response! I understand that you are often out the country, but this has now been dragging on as they was expected back on the 17th August and you had them in your hands around the 5th September.

Quick updates keep customers happy if you didn't know!

Fish

Offline DaveB@Vagbremtechnic

• Trader - 2014
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 130
    • Vagbremtechnic.com
    • Email
Re: Attn: DaveB
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 09:00:16 pm »
In the back of the van Mate.

Still waiting for an invoice from AP which we normally appeal/ dispute on your behalf and then reduce it by around 20%....

Your caliper rebuild is currently just short of £300....I was hoping to do better than that but can ship Monday if you like...

I didn't/don't plan to make a penny out of that amount either and did it as a bit of a favour for you....

Don't think I've got your return address can you PM it so I can advise bank details for payment and then get them away soonest.

I apologise whole heartedly for the delays I'm seriously over committed time wise at the moment, that said I think you've got my home number and could have rung.

Anyway PM me as above and I've said all I'm going to say on this thread.

Offline DFish

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 14
Re: Attn: DaveB
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 09:51:55 pm »
Dave, I have no problem with you making money, as you were offering a service. It's just a shame that I wont be able to get the set of brakes sorted for my car. :(

PM on its way.

Fish