Make a donation

Author Topic: Dodo Juice - Special Detailing Offer  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Gaz W

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Dodo Juice - Special Detailing Offer
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:44:08 pm »
Hi Guys,

I have offered this on various other forums i'm active on, and thought I would also offer it to MK5 Golf GTI Members.

I have put together a Detail, which is designed to give your car a little treat just in time, for what hopefully will be a good summer.

Below, is details of what is included in the Detail:

Exterior:

• High Pressure Rinse
• Wheels Cleaned using an Acid Free Gel, and Natural, Metal Free Brushes
• Tyres Cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• Wheel Arches cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• High Pressure Rinse
• Lower Half of Vehicle treated to a Citrus Based Degreaser to remove Road Tar, Bugs, and caked on road grime
• High Pressure Rinse
• Vehicle treated to Snowfoam via Foam Lance, removing stubborn dirt and road grime before any contact is made with the vehicle to reduce the risk of inflicting damage
• Snowfoam allowed to Dwell for 8-10 minutes
• Badges, Panel Gaps, Window Rubbers, Grilles etc cleaned with Natural Horsehair Brushes and a Citrus Based Degreaser
• Door Shuts cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• High Pressure Rinse
• 2 Bucket Method Wash, using Dodo Juice 'Wookies Fist' Wash Mitt and Dodo Juice “Born to be Mild” shampoo
• High Pressure Rinse
• Dodo Juice "Time to Dry" Spray applied to aid Drying
• Dried using Microfiber Towels, thick, super soft and absorbent towels help to ensure a perfect streak free finish, with no watermarks or smears
• Vehicle Paintwork Clayed, using Dodo Juice Gentle Grey, or Purposeful Purple Clay, and Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay lube
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to Dodo Juice Lime Prime, applied via Machine Polisher, cleansing the Paintwork, as well as removing light swirl marks and oxidisation, and leaving a high gloss finish in preperation for wax
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to 2x Layers of Dodo Juice Supernatural, Dodo Juice's premium Carnuaba Wax
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to Dodo Juice Red Mist, Protection Detailer, enhancing gloss and adding an extra layer of synthetic protection
• Glass Cleaned using a Glass Cleaner, and Dodo Juice 'Mint Merkin' glass towel
• Dressing applied to Tyres, Wheel Arches and Plastics
• Exhaust Tips polished using a Metal Polish
• Window Rubbers dressed using a Non-Silicone Gel
• Final Paintwork Wipe Over and final inspection before handover

Interior:

• Excess rubbish removed from Floor, Doorpockets, Storage Compartments, Glovebox, and boot
• Dashboard and plastics cleaned using an All Purpose Cleaner, and dressed to a Natural Finish with a non-silicone dressing
• Seats, Mats, Carpets including Under Seats, Crevices, Boot and Glovebox etc, hoovered using a 2100 watt vacuum
• Glass Cleaned using a Glass Cleaner, and a Sheeting Agent applied, this helps to prevent the inside of the glass fogging, improving visibility and road safety
• New Car Smell air freshener applied, removing unwanted odours and leaving a pleasant, yet not overwhelming scent

Cost: £99.50

This is a saving of around £50.00 off the normal price of this detail, which makes this detail really good value for money.

I am limiting this offer to 6 places for MK5 Golf GTI members, and places will be given on a first come first serve basis.

We are based in Solihull, just south of Birmingham, 5 minutes from J4 of M42. Unfortunately, we are unable to operate a mobile service for this detail.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email at info@detailmyride.co.uk, or through our Website (Click the link in my Signature).

To show your interest, please add your name to the list in the usual fashion.

1.)
2.)
3.)

I hope this will be a big success, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Gaz

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
Re: Dodo Juice - Special Detailing Offer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:24 pm »
Great offer Gaz!

I think my R may need a bit of this!  :wink: