Make a donation

Author Topic: Afternoon All  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Cij84

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Afternoon All
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:12 am »
Well car is complete and running well. Just need the custom exhaust and the Haldex fitted and that should be me. Then I can start increasing the boost slowly to get max output.

Lets see which Gti's wanna play now?

Offline graeme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 10:03:23 am »
Well car is complete and running well. Just need the custom exhaust and the Haldex fitted and that should be me. Then I can start increasing the boost slowly to get max output.

I think you may be surprised at how many big turbo'd gti s3 cupras etc have been built on here , think there are a good few that might give you a run for your money  :wink: mine NOT being one of them haha  :grin:

looks stunning and i bet the noise is epic !  :happy2:

Offline Cij84

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 03:57:08 am »

I think you may be surprised at how many big turbo'd gti s3 cupras etc have been built on here , think there are a good few that might give you a run for your money  :wink: mine NOT being one of them haha  :grin:

looks stunning and i bet the noise is epic !  :happy2:

I know mate, but i need someone to play with just so i can see what its capable of.

Also we dont have to play in the twistys and it can be dry for added grip ha.

Noise is awesome, will be even better with 3" exhaust on it!