Make a donation

Author Topic: Bcs exhaust  (Read 22130 times)

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Bcs exhaust
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 02:46:05 pm »
Nope not calling anyone a fanboy just saying my point is all :)
Edition 30 reflex silver no.0157 "Betty jnr" bcs decat sport exhaust, airtec twincooler, vwr intake, koni coilovers, walk kit, apr stage II+, GFB DV+, full polybush, eibach anti roll bars, camber adjustable ball joints, red forge coolant hoses, helix stage 1 clutch and full r32 brake set up with ebc pads and discs
25th Anniversary black magic pearl no.1718 "Betty" SOLD!!

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 02:47:33 pm »
Sorry are you mistaking me for a Milltek fanboy?  :surprised:

I may have their exhaust on my car but that was out of choice rather than anything else and I paid for it.  :chicken:

I am not "Mistaking" anyone as a Milltek fanboy   :confused:, you chose Milltek, and I chose BCS  :evilgrin:, we BOTH made our choice and I PAID for mine  :happy2:

Had to dig out my receipts anyway as my accounts are being sent to my accountant at end of month/.

Ooh looky looky, my receipt  :happy2:, the disbelievers can stick it up your hoop!  :mad:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:59:25 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 03:37:18 pm »
Come on let's not have another bun fight, the guy explained why he reposted it a few times, lets live alongside each other like twin pipes.  :signLOL:  :pomppomp:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 03:39:20 pm »
Maybe I read hedge's post wrong but it sounded like he was insunuating I did not pay for my BCS (As a few others have done), my point is proved now, moving on  :indifferent:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 03:41:31 pm »
Maybe I read hedge's post wrong but it sounded like he was insunuating I did not pay for my BCS (As a few others have done), my point is proved now, moving on  :indifferent:

He was saying that, cause he new the bait would catch you.  :wink:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 03:57:22 pm »

He was saying that, cause he new the bait would catch you.  :wink:

I am always happy to PROVE my point, caught/winding up............bovvered  :signLOL:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »

Not aimed in your direction at all. Calm down you'll get exhausted.  :wink:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 04:26:02 pm »

Not aimed in your direction at all. Calm down you'll get exhausted.  :wink:

Not wound up mate......  :happy2:, I am certainly not exhausted fella  :confused:, 2 more hours of work then 2 hours of Wing Chun I will be exhausted  :wink:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 05:13:03 pm »
It still puzzles me as to why BCS customers feel the need to be........

A. So protective over a system they have had fitted for barley twelve months (but are happy to criticise the longevity/build quality of others).

B. Seem so anti every other brand of exhaust

C. Feel the need to shout about their latest purchase to anyone prepared to listen (or not).

:confused:

Please note, the above are genuine questions and in no way am I looking to goad any fanbois into a state of frenzy over an exhaust system.....  :indifferent:

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 05:22:21 pm »
i could have sworn that Nigel said that removing the suitcase wasn't wise as it would make the car too boomy... so i'm a little surprised to see the BCS offering doesn't have one either?
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 05:28:07 pm »
I feel the length of time I had my Miltek for (off the top of my head 4 years) is long enough to form an opinion on its longetivity.  I've had my BCS half that time but often quote the condition of Carlos that I know was fitted sometime before mine and having seen it recently it's still pristine.

I have strong negative feelings towards the miltek I had and my experiences with it.

I get excited sharing ALL my mods and purchases, I feel lucky to still have my car in this climate and after a substantial loss of allowances & financial perks and am really happy with what I've managed to achieve this year with the car and like to share it.
I hope I don't come across as shouting about my purchases anymore than the next guy.

:grouphug:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=iqoif70or433363eghe3f3ddte&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:49 pm »

A. So protective over a system they have had fitted for barley twelve months (but are happy to criticise the longevity/build quality of others).

C. Feel the need to shout about their latest purchase to anyone prepared to listen (or not).

Please note, the above are genuine questions and in no way am I looking to goad any fanbois into a state of frenzy over an exhaust system.....  :indifferent:

Its not just BCS customers Nath... plenty of other folk harp on about product ??? having had little or no experience of other version available!!

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »

Its not just BCS customers Nath... plenty of other folk harp on about product ??? having had little or no experience of other version available!!

I hear you Rich, but there are far more BCS threads knocking around currently than anything else.

And Mike, stop being a Brown Nose!!  :laugh:  :wink: Seriously, not pointing any fingers buddy, just a generalisation at the current climate and flavour of the forum currently.

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 05:37:27 pm »

Because so many people Are Milltek Blinkered will not believe it's a better product, yet so many others say the same things, surely we cannot all be wrong  :happy2:

I have never said a bad word about any exhaust other than the milltek, which as others have categorically stated has it's issues  :happy2:

Everyone shouts about their "New Bits", surely you have seen the "Build Thread/Owners rides" section?  :confused:

Please note, the above are genuine questions and in no way am I looking to goad any fanbois into a state of frenzy over an exhaust system.....  :indifferent:

I trust my replies answer your questions  :happy2:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:44:08 pm by Tamiyoman »

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 05:38:43 pm »
i could have sworn that Nigel said that removing the suitcase wasn't wise as it would make the car too boomy... so i'm a little surprised to see the BCS offering doesn't have one either?

If your down at JKM in October feel free to come for a spin, you will NOT hear a boomy exhaust (this is one of the many reasons I did not buy a Milltek)  :happy2: