Make a donation

Author Topic: Bcs exhaust  (Read 22148 times)

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Bcs exhaust
« on: October 10, 2012, 10:35:36 am »
Yesterday I took delivery of my new bcs sport exhaust with heat wrapped de-cat nd 80mm twin tips. I couldn't wait to get it on so I went straight over to me mates garage after work :P

It is a lovely piece of kit as you can see

Once we pulled old exhaust off time for the shiney one :D
All on and tightened up :D

Pic of her on the ramp

So it was time to turn the key.......
Instantly a deep sounding idle that's so nice i am already excited. My mate takes it out the unit and floors it, the noise is unbelievable !!!! Strange thing though my mpg has dropped and I can't think why ;)
Can't thank the bcs boys enough great system, great service and great lads.
Edition 30 reflex silver no.0157 "Betty jnr" bcs decat sport exhaust, airtec twincooler, vwr intake, koni coilovers, walk kit, apr stage II+, GFB DV+, full polybush, eibach anti roll bars, camber adjustable ball joints, red forge coolant hoses, helix stage 1 clutch and full r32 brake set up with ebc pads and discs
25th Anniversary black magic pearl no.1718 "Betty" SOLD!!

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
Re: Bcs exhaust
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 10:37:37 am »
DO you really need to justify your purchase by posting this so many times?

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=146lhanq7624ffg4pjom1sct3k&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:17:20 pm »
PMSL.... Epic posting FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :stupid:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 12:47:40 pm »
 :signLOL: I have removed the other 12 million threads, but will now be accused by all the BCS fanbouys of not allowing the new religion.  :rolleye:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 12:50:02 pm »
I'm all for everyone having a chance to air their views (except Robin) but 6 threads extolling the virtues of BCS and their exhaust does nothing except cheapen the brand.  :confused:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 12:55:39 pm »
:signLOL: I have removed the other 12 million threads, but will now be accused by all the BCS fanbouys of not allowing the new religion.  :rolleye:

It's not so much a religion.........................just the few who dare to be different helping folks take off the Milltek Blinkers I guess  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 12:58:19 pm »
:signLOL: I have removed the other 12 million threads, but will now be accused by all the BCS fanbouys of not allowing the new religion.  :rolleye:

It's not so much a religion.........................just the few who dare to be different helping folks take off the Milltek Blinkers I guess  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

This one who dared to be different went the whole hog and bought six systems for one ED 30.  :laugh:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 01:04:47 pm »

It's not so much a religion.........................just the few who dare to be different helping folks take off the Milltek Blinkers I guess  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

This one who dared to be different went the whole hog and bought six systems for one ED 30.  :laugh:

I guess that means he posted the same thing 6 times...........................

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 01:05:02 pm »
:signLOL: I have removed the other 12 million threads, but will now be accused by all the BCS fanbouys of not allowing the new religion.  :rolleye:

It's not so much a religion.........................just the few who dare to be different helping folks take off the Milltek Blinkers I guess  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

This one who dared to be different went the whole hog and bought six systems for one ED 30.  :laugh:

Maybe that says more about a BCS buyer...  :confused:

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 01:17:08 pm »
I uploaded it off my fone nd it had a fit sorry guys didn't mean to honest mistake :(
Edition 30 reflex silver no.0157 "Betty jnr" bcs decat sport exhaust, airtec twincooler, vwr intake, koni coilovers, walk kit, apr stage II+, GFB DV+, full polybush, eibach anti roll bars, camber adjustable ball joints, red forge coolant hoses, helix stage 1 clutch and full r32 brake set up with ebc pads and discs

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 01:32:45 pm »

This one who dared to be different went the whole hog and bought six systems for one ED 30.  :laugh:

Maybe that says more about a BCS buyer...  :confused:

Or maybe he did not want a reputedly "Fragile" Milltek  :signLOL:

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 01:35:48 pm »
I had thought of milltek as I had one on my last car and loved it but seen too many bad reviews for mkv ( I no that's not every 1 )

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 01:59:52 pm »
I had thought of milltek as I had one on my last car and loved it but seen too many bad reviews for mkv ( I no that's not every 1 )

:congrats:

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 02:01:44 pm »
Cheers

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 02:26:01 pm »
Sorry are you mistaking me for a Milltek fanboy?  :surprised:

I may have their exhaust on my car but that was out of choice rather than anything else and I paid for it.  :chicken: